Remote positions open to the US only. #ZR
The Jr. Financial System Administrator’s primary responsibility is to be the first point of contact for NetSuite Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) support and maintenance, along with being a key member of the team responsible for the continued evolution of NetSuite throughout the organization in addition to other related third-party business applications.
- Prioritize tickets and execute activities independently
- Review scenarios and implement changes in accordance with change management requirements
- Collaborate and partner with internal stakeholders to ensure the design and functionality of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is driving value and efficiency for the organization
- Maintain and support the NetSuite ERP applications and related 3rd party integrations for internal stakeholders
- Design, implement and maintain configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet the organization’s business needs
- Support end-user requests for new saved searches, reports, key performance indicators (KPIs), and dashboards.
- Provide internal, on-going system/technical support to users, including training
- Provide front line support with regards to all aspects of NetSuite
- Handle contact with NetSuite/vendor support regarding open issues
- Handle user provisioning/deprovisioning for Financial Systems in accordance with company policies
- Ensure data integrity within Financial Systems, including but not limited to customer and contact duplicate resolution
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration
- Support the change management and release process for Financial Systems
- Configure NetSuite to support transaction flow from source applications and systems
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (MIS, IT business/computer science and/or Accounting), or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year of hands on experience with NetSuite Administration and Implementations
- NetSuite Administrator level knowledge of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, saved searches, dashboards and forms to manage unique business process requirements within NetSuite
- Experience completing full cycle NetSuite implementations for SaaS-based and/or consumer product business models (ideally both), a plus
- Demonstrates full understanding of the NetSuite stack and experience with all NetSuite modules (Order to Cash, Revenue Recognition, Procurement, GL, AP, AR, FA, etc.)
- Working knowledge of SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics and scheduling scripts
- Experience with Segregation of Duties and SOX controls, a plus
- Experience with Strongpoint and Adaptive Insights, a plus
- NetSuite Administrator Certification, a plus
- Extensive technical knowledge of NetSuite
- Strong analytical skills and ability to research, simplify, and resolve complex issues
- Deep understanding of customizations and business processes as they relate to NetSuite
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Workspace knowledge
- Basic Data Analysis experience with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables)
- A deep understanding of business processes and requirements
- System implementation and system integration experience
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.