KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
This position is a hybrid role open to candidates in the greater Tampa Bay area. This position will require the intern to work in our Clearwater, FL office 2-3 days a week.
Dates of Program: May 22 - August 11, 2023 (12 weeks)
Application Dates: You should apply as soon as possible but understand that because of our large pool of applicants, the selection process can take a few months. We strive to create a diverse group of interns as we feel that it improves the overall internship experience.
Attention: This is a paid internship. Please note that for internship positions with the in-office or hybrid option, the intern would be responsible for relocation (if needed) and lodging for the duration of the internship. Some internship positions are hybrid/in-office and some are fully virtual. Positions that say "Remote" in the title are fully remote, and positions without "Remote" in the title are hybrid and the intern will be expected to be in the Clearwater office 2-3 days a week.
Internship Program Details: Join the best internship program around! Interns get unique insight into the minds of the CEO and senior executives during Ask Me Anything sessions. Interns will receive company training, onboarding, and professional development training to help transition into the workplace. Interns will also engage in team-building activities and awesome socials specifically designed for the interns. Because we offer both hybrid and remote internships, we will offer a variety of virtual activities, in addition to in-person activities for those interns located in the Tampa Bay area. For more information on the internship program, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/internships.
The Jr. Salesforce Administrator Intern will assist with the ongoing maintenance, support, and configuration of Salesforce. The ideal candidate will have an interest in CRM Administration and the Salesforce platform. The individual in this role will work closely with subject matter experts to collaborate and improve Salesforce configuration, processes, and automation.
- Serve as Jr. Salesforce Administrator Intern for KnowBe4’s Salesforce platform
- Assist in the creation/modification of Standard/Custom Objects and Fields
- Coordinate with the team to establish new processes and workflows as needed
- Work closely with the Jr. Salesforce Administrators and Salesforce Administrators on the creation of Custom Fields, Process Builders, Flow Builder, and Salesforce configuration settings.
- Create and update documentation for existing and new processes
- Provide requirement gathering and analysis on new development projects
- Learn best practices in Salesforce Administration
- Understand how to create Custom Objects, Fields, and relationships between Objects
- Learn how to automate tasks using Process Builder and Flow Builder
- Learn to perform mass data loads with Dataloader
- Understand Change Management process
- Customer services skills with internal customers
- Learning and experiencing the ins and outs of the Salesforce Administration
- Training on how to manage Salesforce Cases
- Training on Salesforce Administration
- Training on DataLoader (Salesforce database management tool)
- Junior/Senior in MIS program
- Experience with data entry
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning a plus
- Detail Oriented
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.