Please submit your resume in English.
To learn more about our team and office culture in Berlin, Germany, visit the following links.
Careers Page: https://www.knowbe4.com/careers/locations/berlin
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for building effective relationships with current customers and for maximizing the customer lifetime value within the assigned portfolio. This will be accomplished by delivering a great customer experience and maximizing the use of our products, as well as delivering outcomes, results and value that exceed customer expectations. The CSM is responsible for managing the onboarding of new customers, the renewal process and customer growth by providing pricing quotes for renewals, add-ons, and upsells and then successfully and efficiently closing those opportunities.
- Forge relationships with new customers and understand their objectives
- From a consultative approach, develop a strategy and plan for achieving customer objectives
- Leverage KnowBe4 assessments
- Manage the steps of the onboarding process with the customer including but not limited to account configuration, product and best practice training, initial end-user phishing and training campaigns, and other change management activities
- Coordinate with technical support for technically complex questions
- Monitor customer usage, adoption, and customer health metrics
- Continually work with customers per prescribed engagement model to support ongoing successful adoption of KnowBe4’s products and to drive additional value throughout the lifetime of the subscription term
- Perform periodic business reviews with customers to confirm satisfaction, resolve technical issues, and continually drive successful product adoption
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among customers
- Leverage new and existing tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from KnowBe4
- Be proactive when conducting discovery with customers on opportunities and handle any objections to ensure predictability of successfully closing those opportunities
- Negotiate with customers on opportunities to prevent churn and secure optimal terms
- Employ pricing strategies that meet the Company’s standards, policies, and procedures
- Generate pricing quotes for renewals, add-ons, and upsells
- Manage your assigned 30, 60, and 90 day opportunity pipeline, weekly and daily forecasts and meet regularly with your manager to review
- Meet and exceed bookings targets and quotas
- Maintain impeccable administration of your accounts in the Company’s CRM
- Participate in team meetings and discussions
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Back up team members if they are out of the office
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience and education preferred
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM preferred
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- Previous sales or negotiation experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Fluent in German
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong collaborative and team work skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to build rapport with customers via phone, email and video conferencing
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.