KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
To learn more about our team and office culture in Melbourne, Australia, visit the following links.
Careers Page: https://www.knowbe4.com/careers/locations/melbourne
The Director of Sales for the ANZ region is responsible for managing a team of Direct and Channel Sales reps and maximising all sales opportunities in the ANZ region. This is a very hands-on role in actively managing a sales team via statistics and metrics to ensure volumes are met for demos/quotes sent, calls and contact rates to ultimately drive the underlying sales goals set forth quarterly by management.
This position will direct and oversee application of sales policies, key objectives and results and work to employ best in class sales techniques to ensure the sales team delivers on its revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Manage the sales team to meet or exceed the monthly, quarterly and annual goals set forth by the SVP of International and Global Channel Sales to align with the high-level business objectives set forth by the Company
- Maintain accurate reporting and pipeline management
- Conduct pipeline reviews with all of your sales reps to ensure forecast accuracy and sales goal achievement
- Support the sales reps by assisting with closing deals by tags, handling customer objections, and revitalizing dark deals
- Prioritise workload and direct the activities of sales reps
- Provide genuine recommendations as to the hiring, firing, disciplining and promoting of subordinate employees, to which the Company gives significant weight
- Be up-to-date and fluent on KnowBe4 policy and procedure and ensure it is in use.
- Align monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals in line with the growth plans for the company
- Identify areas of improvement and suggest training and/or disciplinary actions to increase production in coordination with the Performance Coach and People Operations
- Analyse and drive stats and sub-stats to maximise performance
- Identify, mentor, and promote talent internally to scale with growth
- Any other sales related duties that are requested by the organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years management experience over a salesforce (exceeding quota on a consistent basis)
- Experience running a sales organization
- Experience managing a SaaS salesforce and/or in the IT Security space
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Strong understanding of IT
- Experience with system implementation
- Experience with financial planning and administration
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Salesforce or equivalent CRM
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- Strong analytical, strategic mindset and negotiation skills
- Experience with reporting and Data analysis.
- Proficiency in system/workflow analysis
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, good communication skills, and a desire to improve processes
- Team Player
- Ability to work autonomously
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.