KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Please submit your resume in English.
To learn more about our team and office culture in Singapore, visit the following links.
Careers Page: https://www.knowbe4.com/careers/locations/singapore
The Customer Success Regional Director is accountable for successfully leading and growing their sections within the International Customer Success Department. Additionally, the individual in this role will be responsible for managing the post-sale customer lifecycle for Enterprise, SMB and Tech Touch customers. With a production demand mindset, the Regional Customer Success Director will take extreme ownership for driving performance and managing the production of their Customer Success teams to meet and exceed onboarding targets, renewals, add-ons, and up-sell sales bookings targets.
- Take extreme ownership in developing high performing Customer Success teams and successfully manage the daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly production
- Monitor statistics, reporting and dashboards to identify potential areas of improvement that may require corrective actions and develop the necessary corrective action plans accordingly
- Track, manage, and ensure that the Customer Success teams are delivering value, results, and outcomes that align to customer objectives
- Track, manage, and ensure that the Customer Success teams are delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Track, manage, and ensure that the prescribed customer journey and engagement model for Enterprise, SMB and Tech Touch customers is seamlessly and consistently adhered to and propose changes to enhance as automation and business drivers evolve
- Ensure that all aspects of the post-sale customer lifecycle are optimally managed
- Track, manage, and promote robust customer health and leverage scoring to develop improvement plans that course correct unhealthy customers and avoid customer churn
- Deliver key Customer Success outcomes, including reducing time to value by onboarding new customers within 60 days, increasing customer lifetime value through greater customer adoption, retention and satisfaction, and upselling to maximize addressable customer wallet
- Conduct business reviews and report key Customer Success outcomes and metrics to the International Customer Success Director for your region
- Develop and groom strong customer advocates
- Serve as an executive level escalation point for customer issues and assist Customer Success managers, and Pricing Specialists with tags
- Assist in negotiations with partners and customers on opportunities to prevent churn and secure optimal terms
- Enforce pricing strategies that meet the Company’s standards, policies, and procedures
- Own and manage the overall pipeline and the daily, weekly and monthly forecasts for your sections and meet regularly with the International Customer Success Director for your region to review
- Develop and manage OKRs
- Meet and exceed monthly onboarding targets and monthly, quarterly and annual sales bookings targets
- Enforce impeccable administration of opportunities in the Company’s CRM
- Promote referrals for new business sales
- Plan, lead and manage the growth, expansion and organizational capacity of your sections within the International Customer Success Department
- Work with Growth and International Customer Success Director for your region to suggest, create, implement and maintain policies and procedures which are scalable to ensure efficient growth
- Communicate effectively with Customer Success managers, and Pricing Specialists to ensure that all policies and procedures are well understood
- Work closely with Growth and Customer Success managers to develop and manage coaching plans for CSMs and Pricing Specialists that are underperforming and need improvement
- Develop and groom strong, high performing Customer Success managers, and Pricing Specialists
- Promote a practice of continuous learning within CSM
- Forge relationships with other leaders across the Company and promote cross-functional collaboration
- Promote Customer Success within the Company, evangelize customer success stories and celebrate accomplishments
- Provide qualitative and quantitative customer feedback and input to the Product Sector and Courseware Development Sector
- Work with local Expansion and People Operations to hire, fire, discipline and promote subordinates
- Hire, fire, promote, and discipline direct reports
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years managing customers
- Minimum 3 years software sales experience preferred
- Minimum 3 years management experience leading high growth SaaS post sales Customer Success teams
- Minimum 3 years working with channel partners
- Experience managing a high volume customers across a variety of verticals within a SaaS subscription model
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Experience delivering customer value, outcomes and results that align with customer objectives
- Experience delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Experience managing projects
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for driving growth
- Good understanding of financial and operational levers in a SaaS recurring revenue business model
- Consultative approach and proven results working as trusted advisor to drive value, results and outcomes that align with customer objectives
- Demonstrated ability to drive exceptional customer experiences
- Analytics, process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organization skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong collaborative and team work skills
- Ability to build rapport with customers via phone, email and video conferencin
- Strong critical thinking skills
- High energy leader with proven ability to inspire and motivate teams to exceed targets
- Ability to manage, scale and build large, high performing teams
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.