Careers Page: https://www.knowbe4.com/careers/locations/utrecht
As a Sales Intern at KnowBe4, you’ll see business through the lens of the provider of the world's largest integrated new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing platform as you grow your knowledge of KnowBe4’s products, systems, business operations, and sales strategies. The sales internship program will give aspiring sales professionals exposure to real strategies and techniques applied in a working sales organization. They will be exposed to real sales cycles, sit in on a sales manager meeting, and get hands-on experience effectively prospecting.
- Support the sales team in the day to day sales activities by performing set administrative tasks that will free up time for our sales team and allow them to remain focused on their customers and maximizing their effective selling time
- Complete training on prospecting and successfully convert prospects to interest and handoff to sales team
- Observe at least 3 demos of sales calls with prospective customers
- Shadow KnowBe4 sellers from varying levels of tenure
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand the KnowBe4 business model better
- Work collaboratively with SMB sales leadership and team of sales representatives to observe a deal through the entire sales cycle
- National Vocational Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree, a plus
- Good verbal communication
- Fluent in English
- Driven and results oriented
- Major/Field of Study - Marketing, Communications, Business Management/Administration
- Fluent in Dutch and French is a plus
- Learn sales cycle and how to forecast a sale
- Get a full understanding of the SMB Roadmap to Success
- Complete a successful sales handoff from prospecting efforts
- Apply negotiating skills effectively
- Translate classroom experience into practical application
during the internship
Internship Opportunities / Experiences:
- Attend all scheduled professional development events for the intern program
- On the job training to learn the best business practices related to prospecting and sales
- Time with inspiring sales leaders who are committed to providing on-going training & mentoring
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.