Please submit your resume in English.
To learn more about our team and office culture in Singapore, visit the following links.
Careers Page: https://www.knowbe4.com/careers/locations/singapore
The Channel Account Manager-Singapore wins partner leads, and maintains and expands relationships with assigned channel partners in the assigned territory. This position is also responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and developing relationships with new partners.
- Ensure channel partners are enabled and engaged in selling and deploying KnowBe4 with their clients in order to maximize revenue yield per partner
- Work with strategic accounts and help them develop a marketing plan with clear objectives for our mutual success
- Understand the organizational structure of strategic accounts
- Build company credibility, brand value, and trust with our partners and their prospective customers
- Gain knowledge, insight and understanding from key decision-makers regarding customer needs and challenges
- Participate in sales and channel development strategies to assist the company in optimizing information related to the industry and customer needs
- Work in coordination with the Marketing team to provide communications to our partners about KnowBe4 products, programs, offers, and promotions
- Maintain accurate and thorough records in Salesforce for opportunities, calls, emails, notes, tasks, demos and other relevant info in compliance with the Administration Policy
- Meet assigned targets for monthly sales volume requirements and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts by adding new customers & resellers within territory and maintaining a healthy pipeline/accurate forecasting
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Proactively provide partner feedback that can be utilized for future product enhancements and product development
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field a plus
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- 3+ years of sales experience (exceeding quota on a consistent basis), Channel Sales required
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate sales aptitude while being assertive, persistent, consultative, and comfortable working in a highly results oriented company
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical, strategic mindset, and negotiation skills
- Persuasive communication skills accompanied with the ability to gain a quick understanding of the needs and pain points of channel partners
- Passionate about business and willing to go the extra mile
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.