Clearwater positions open to candidates located in greater Tampa Bay area.
The KCM Regional Sales Director is responsible for managing a team of Regional Accounts Managers and maximizing all sales opportunities in his or her assigned territory. More specifically, the position will ensure his subordinates are meeting and/or exceeding their monthly sales quota by targeting new business as well as reactivating dark (lapsed) customer accounts. In addition, the ideal candidate will work to employ best in class sales techniques to ensure the KCM sales team delivers on its revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis as it relates to the KCM product.
- Manage, mentor and coach a team of 5-9 KCM Regional Account Managers to develop a strong team of world class sales professionals
- Provide genuine input as to the hiring, firing, discipline and promotion of subordinate employees to which the company gives significant weight
- Monitor the statistics for the Regional Account Managers within the assigned territory
- Establish goals and objectives for the KCM sales divisions
- Maintain an accurate pipeline for your team and conduct weekly pipeline reviews with all of your Regional Account Managers to ensure forecast accuracy and sales goal achievement
- Coach and support the Regional Account Managers by assisting with closing deals by tags, handling customer objections, and reactivating dark deals
- Maintain accurate reporting and pipeline management
- Prioritize workload and direct the activities of Regional Account Managers
- Identify areas of improvement and suggest training and/or disciplinary actions to increase production
- Be an expert on closing, negotiating, prospecting and other sales techniques that are necessary to be a top performer and consistently achieve sales quota
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- 2+ years management experience
- Saas sales background preferred
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Leadership skills required
- Mastery of closing techniques, discovery questions, prospecting, building rapport and other key elements of the sales cycle
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Knowledge about general GRC topics and use cases that will help the sales team position GRC console more effectively
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.