As the market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence, Knowable gives corporate clients revolutionary visibility into the relationships that govern their businesses. By converting archaic legal language into structured data, Knowable helps its clients find, search, organize, and analyze their contracts, providing - for the first time - portfolio level views of risks, obligations, and entitlements. As the world’s leader in contract data analytics, with more than 25 million contract data elements analyzed each quarter, Knowable combines proprietary machine learning tools with scalable facilities for human quality control that, together, enable a full contracts intelligence solution for the enterprise.
Intern in Contract Administration
The role will involve the review of executed documents, extracting or verifying information in those documents, as well as contributing to the development of Knowable’s cutting-edge technology solutions.
Responsibilities of the Intern will range depending on seniority but may include:
- Extracting relevant information from contracts
- Providing feedback on the technology used
- Reporting based on contract information
In order to be shortlisted for this role, candidates must fulfill the following essential criteria:
- Students or graduates (law degree preferable)
- Fluency in English
- Availability at least 30 h/ week, ideally full time
- Strong team work skills such as relationship management, interpersonal, communication and problem solving
- Attention to details
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite