Solution Implementation Manager
Who We Are:
As the market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence, Knowable gives corporate clients revolutionary visibility into the relationships that govern their businesses. By converting archaic legal language into structured data, Knowable helps its clients find, search, organize, and analyze their contracts, providing - for the first time - portfolio level views of risks, obligations, and entitlements. As the world’s leader in contract data analytics, with more than 25 million contract data elements analyzed each quarter, Knowable combines proprietary machine learning tools with scalable facilities for human quality control that, together, enable a full contracts intelligence solution for the enterprise.
We are seeking a Solutions Manager to join our Client Service team based in Chicago and Wroclaw. Come be a part of it!
The ideal candidate will have worked for a legal process outsourcing/alternative legal services firm or in-house legal operations department and will have experience on the front lines launching and/or managing contracts intelligence or other LPO solutions for external clients. To be successful in this role, one will need to have outstanding problem-solving skills, business acumen, and ability to work with internal and external stakeholders across a range of disciplines, including legal operations, client service, account management, technology, product, and R&D.
In this role, you will support one or more service delivery teams serving our custom and/or non-standard clients with implementation of new change orders as well as team-specific implementation of company-wide technology changes & feature releases. The role will be accountable for external and internal change management and implementation, including development and governance of project and communication plans; process engineering and design/redesign; authoring or overseeing updates to service delivery guidance, tools, reporting, trackers & SOPs; managing service delivery testing and acceptance of feature releases and new technology; and liaising with client and internal stakeholders, including technology, account management, business excellence, product, and R&D. This role requires leadership and change management skills, problem solving acumen, strong communication skills, the ability to work cross-functionally, and experience with project management, process design/improvement, and delivery of complex business processes to external clients. The role will be client facing and will require management of client expectations and communications related to change orders and feature releases, as well as triaging client communications as needed to service delivery mangers, account management, and other internal stakeholders as needed.
- For assigned accounts, develop working familiarity with existing processes, reports, tools, technology, and SOPs, including any custom implementations of company technology; shadow service delivery teams as needed to build working knowledge of each account.
- Liaise with product and R&D teams to stay abreast of product and feature roadmap, and ensure successful implementation within assigned service delivery teams by assessing existing processes, reports, tools, technology, and SOPs for any required changes; developing project, communication, testing, and training plans as needed; and working with service delivery, business excellence, technology, R&D, and client stakeholders to deliver and/or manage implementation of required changes without disruption of service delivery obligations.
- Take hand-off of new change orders from account management; develop and implement project and communication plan; assess existing processes, reports, tools, technology, and SOPs for required changes; and work in partnership with service delivery, business excellence, technology, R&D, and client stakeholders to deliver and/or manage implementation of those changes. Shepherd change orders from initial signing through to stable, successful ‘business as usual’ execution –including on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Deploy standard process and planning artifacts within assigned accounts, customizing for particular accounts as needed; develop artifacts where no standard artifacts exist.
- For assigned engagements, develop stabilization plans and success criteria for implementation of change orders and technology/feature releases in partnership with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and communicate opportunity identification for changes, best practices, process improvements, transformations and transitions.
- Implement, and operate within, a collaborative environment with highly motivated colleagues and interact with all relevant parts of the business, client services, technology, product, and corporate functions as needed.
- 5-7+ years of client service and problem-solving leadership within a top-tier Alternative Legal Services Provider, or Management Consulting firm or a similar role within an in-house Legal Operations department for a F500 company.
- Significant experience configuring and deploying Relativity or equivalent document review software or technology on client engagements.
- Analytical and organizational mindset together with effectiveness in building and implementing new processes and procedures.
- Significant experience in business process improvement, support and service delivery organization across multiple client-specific teams; experience with knowledge-based processes in a rapid-growth outsourcing or shared services environment
- Proven collaboration experience with highly motivated teams and interactions across different functions and various parts of business organizations
- Legal services background or relevant exposure
- Relentless focus on client needs, consistently raising the bar on service excellence
- Expert high-impact communication and presentation skills
- Expertise with the Microsoft Office suite (including PowerPoint and Excel; MS Project experience highly preferred)
- J.D. and/or PMP certification preferred but not required
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Knowable is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more info: https://www.theknowable.com/
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
SAN FRANCISCO FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN SAN FRANCISCO:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.