Technical Product Manager, Nashville, TN
Who We Are:
As the market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence, Knowable gives corporate clients revolutionary visibility into the relationships that govern their businesses. By converting archaic legal language into structured data, Knowable helps its clients find, search, organize, and analyze their contracts, providing - for the first time - portfolio level views of risks, obligations, and entitlements. As the world’s leader in contract data analytics, with more than 25 million contract data elements analyzed each quarter, Knowable combines proprietary machine learning tools with scalable facilities for human quality control that, together, enable a full contracts intelligence solution for the enterprise.
We are seeking a Technical Product Manager to join our R&D Team based in Nashville, TN. This role will help onboard and administer clients, as well as gather requirements to define the software features and functionality that will bring to life Knowable’s ambitious vision for machine learning enabled structured data extraction and contract visibility. Come be a part of it!
Are you passionate about building leading-edge technology that will transform an industry? Does taking one of the last analog worlds to digital get your pulse up? Is building enterprise-class solutions using the latest cloud technologies and current development best practices something you think is cool?
If you like to create new solutions from scratch and follow that solution throughout all phases from production to support, we want to talk to you. If you are an independent self-starter, work well within an integrated team, have a strong sense of ownership, and are obsessed with solving customer use cases and scenarios using best practices and cloud technologies, we want to talk to you!
Specifically, this role will:
- Be responsible for the creation, onboarding, and administration of new client organizations on the Knowable Platform and in other legacy applications.
- Document and troubleshoot issues identified in our Production environments and drive them to resolution.
- Play a critical role in operations and change management through the implementation of change requests, the configuration of Standard and Non-Standard data models, and other updates to Production environments.
- Help develop and foster key cross-functional relationships across Knowable’s Product, Technology, Commercial (Sales & Marketing), and Client Service teams.
- Gather information through research, and by engaging internal stakeholders, to help drive the technical requirements for the Knowable Platform and its applications.
- Write user stories and detailed functional specifications for all aspects of Knowable’s products. Manage user experience and software development contributions to functional specifications.
Successful candidates must be fits for Knowable’s unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. As such, successful candidates must be highly capable in each of the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, collaboration, technological savvy, and operating with/through a lean team (for people leaders: must be comfortable in a player/coach role.)
Beyond these characteristics, here are the required skills, knowledge, capabilities, and education for this particular role:
- 2+ years of product management experience.
- Technical project and program management experience. Experience with agile methodology.
- High technical acumen and ability to communicate effectively with a variety of technical stakeholders.
- Exceptional written communication and documentation skills.
- Strong relationship-building and stakeholder-management skills.
- Strong commercial orientation and client focus. Capable of presenting credibly to, and facilitating meaningful meetings with internal and external customers.
- Comfortable working in a lean, fast-paced, and demanding environment.
- Legally able to work in the United States.
- BS in Computer Science or other relevant field of study. Knowable is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
Travel of up to 25% required.
Knowable is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more info: https://www.knowabledata.com/