As the market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence, Knowable gives corporate clients revolutionary visibility into the relationships that govern their businesses. By converting archaic legal language into structured data, Knowable helps its clients find, search, organize, and analyze their contracts, providing - for the first time - portfolio level views of risks, obligations, and entitlements. As the world’s leader in contract data analytics, with more than 25 million contract data elements analyzed each quarter, Knowable combines proprietary machine learning tools with scalable facilities for human quality control that, together, enable a full contracts intelligence solution for the enterprise.
We are seeking a Recruiter Manager to join our team! Join us!
The Recruiting Manager plays an integral role in the overall success of the company and our ability to grow our talent and expand our business by searching out the top Technology, Sales and Leadership talent. This is a position for someone who loves to connect with people, exhibits outstanding judgment and professionalism, possesses excellent analytical skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment. As the sole driver of Knowable’s salaried recruiting needs, you will have to be proactive, self-directed and own the success of the function.
Specifically, this role will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing a creative sourcing strategy leveraging both passive and active sources including postings, social networking, internet research, referrals, and cold calling, including ATS, social media, user groups, professional associations and direct recruiting for our US Business Team hires
- Partner in analyzing demand and implementing recruiting strategies to develop candidate pools for future needs;
- Manage the overall technical recruiting function, including recruitment for Software Developers, Product Managers, User Experience, & others in our US Locations of Seattle, Nashville, & Chicago
- Research and analyze candidate compensation packages; be an expert in marketplace trends and inform relevant stakeholders as needed;
- Coach candidates on what to expect throughout the entirety of the interview process (including interview path, compensation expectations, interviewer feedback, and timing).
- Assisting in data management, including updating and maintaining candidate records.
- Providing funnel and pipeline metrics, relevant industry research, and other data to offer transparency to hiring managers around search processes and the talent market.
- Supporting special projects as needed, including talent brand initiatives, recruiting events (e.g., campus recruitment), and candidate experience initiatives.
IDEAL CANDIDATE & REQUIREMENTS
- Has 5 – 8+ years of full cycle recruitment experience in a corporate, agency, or professional services setting
- Ability to independently oversee Knowable’s recruitment function for corporate hires in the US, specially for our Sales and Software Development Engineering teams; this includes not just hiring for these roles but also setting and executing a strategy to drive toward our shared goals
- Experience recruiting across multiple teams and business lines, including Technology and Sales talent; This role will be responsible for managing the hiring process for our US R&D team, which means a foundational-level of knowledge or above will be required regarding technologies and how to assess qualified candidates
- Highly proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint); able to develop and run reports to reflect hiring trends and inform internal stakeholders of status on an ongoing basis
- A proven track record of working quickly and delivering results under tight deadlines; the ability to build partnerships and trust with executives and team members at all levels
- Legal eligibility to work in the United States;
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Some travel will be required as needed
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
SAN FRANCISCO FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN SAN FRANCISCO:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.