Associate, HR Operations
This role will manage the Payroll and Benefits 3rd party vendors relationships in Poland, in addition to back office HRIS/HR work, and will be an all-around people player. It’s a fast-moving atmosphere at Knowable and all hands-on deck is the mentality.
- Owning the daily administration of all health and welfare benefit plans
- Owning communications and benefit orientations for all new team members
- Being the front-line support to assist with resolution of employee related benefits questions/issues; owning our benefits mailbox
- Maintaining information within benefit guidebooks, HR system and online benefits system
- Supporting the monthly payroll process, with a focus on occupational pension deductions
- Responsible for quarterly auditing of benefit census, to ensure they can be accurately cost accounted, invoices can be reconciled etc.
- Responsible for documenting and/or creating process flows for our internal business processes
- Ensure all invoices are logged and processed for payment
- Responsible for quarterly Paid Time Off (PTO) audits and acting as point of contact for all time off and leave questions and system issues within our HR system
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity of the entry and maintenance of employee data while adhering to internal controls.
- Provide operational and troubleshooting support to systems supported.
- Manages and transacts “hire to retire” processes and employee activities in HRIS environments (hiring, onboarding, terminations, comp changes, job changes, promotions, etc.)
- Assisting with ongoing entry, maintenance, expansion and audit of employee data in collaboration with Finance and in accordance with monthly payroll schedule
- Supporting the development, implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures to obtain, record and process employee information, training, compliance
- Providing support for online employee self-service portals
- Legally eligible to work in the Poland
- Ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Ability to research and summarise topics
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Previous exposure to Finance, Benefits or Human Resources environments
- Excellent systems skills including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience of using HR Systems
- Working knowledge or previous experience in HR (preferably Benefits or HRIS) and/or Payroll
- Advanced MS Excel skills