Knowable is seeking a recruiting Associate to join our Global Recruitment team supporting recruitment activity within our Wrocław COE.
What’s the role?
The sourcing specialist will help the HR Director to develop creative sourcing strategies and will be tasked with finding the best candidates through passive and active sources. We are a lean team; business is rarely “as-usual.” As such, the sourcing specialist will need to be comfortable operating very autonomously with an ability to juggle many competing priorities.
Successful candidates must be fits for Knowable’s unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. As such, successful candidates must be highly capable in each of the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, collaboration, technological savvy, and operating with/through a lean team (for people leaders: must be comfortable in a player/coach role.)
Specifically, this role is accountable for:
- Developing a strong understanding of the search profile;
- Developing and implementing a creative sourcing strategy leveraging both passive and active sources including postings, social networking, internet research, referrals, and cold calling, including ATS, social media, user groups, professional associations and direct recruiting.
- Support recruiting team in analyzing demand and implementing recruiting strategies to develop candidate pools for future needs;
- Research and analyze candidate compensation packages.
- Coaching candidates on what to expect throughout the entirety of the interview process (including interview path, compensation expectations, interviewer feedback, and timing).
- Assisting in data management – updating and maintaining candidate records.
- Providing funnel and pipeline metrics, relevant industry research, and other data to offer transparency to hiring managers around search processes and the talent market.
- Supporting special projects as needed, including talent brand initiatives, recruiting events (e.g., campus recruitment), and candidate experience initiatives.
- Experience of working in a recruiting function either as part of an in-house function or agency.
- Goal and action orientation with ability and desire to work towards targets within a team environment.
- Sense of urgency, hunger, and drive/commitment to exceed monthly goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills
- High energy and genuine enthusiasm for a career with Knowable and for Knowable as an employer of choice. Genuine interest in the Knowable model and the future of “new model” firms, and their place in the changing legal landscape.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Superb written skills.
- Thrives in both individual and team environments.
- High level of professionalism and outstanding judgment.
- Self-motivated and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment. Works well under pressure and with time constraints.
- 2 years recruiting experience preferred
- Candidates with non-traditional backgrounds (e.g., sales, management consulting, and marketing) are encouraged to apply.
For More Info: https://www.knowabledata.com/