Knowable, a market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence, knowable drives value creation in corporate transactions, is seeking a Senior Project Manager/Manager to join our team in Wrocław.
Knowable, a recognized leader in the business of law, is a new category of professional services firm and the world's largest provider of tech-enabled legal, contracts, and compliance solutions for large enterprises. Knowable is pioneering change, innovation, and value in one of the world’s largest economies that has not yet fully yielded to innovation and modernization. Knowable is leveraging technology, developing talented project teams, and implementing process excellence to create usable, structured data for clients.
Our Project Management team handles complex, high-profile projects for Fortune 500 companies who are undergoing mergers, spin-offs, or legacy contract review. The team is an industrious group of erstwhile lawyers and problem-solving wizards who have a passion for data analysis and conversion in tech-enabled environment.
We are looking for someone who shares our passion for changing the legal industry for the better and thrives in a fast-paced environment where you can truly have an impact. The ideal candidate will have worked for a consulting firm, financial services firm, or in the legal industry and will have experience on the front lines managing projects for external clients. Previous experience managing a team will be crucial too. To be successful in this role, one will need to have outstanding leadership skills, business acumen, and probably a healthy sense of humor.
This individual will manage, implement, and oversee large-scale, complex projects as well as multiple, smaller-scale projects for our Fortune 500 clients across a span of industries, with an emphasis on consumer, manufacturing, health & life sciences, and energy.
To accomplish these goals, the Senior Project Manager/Manager will work directly with clients to ensure the success of our projects and lead internal teams to a successful outcome. This includes overseeing a robust team in a matrixed environment by providing coaching, feedback, performance reviews, and, of course, sage advice.
The Senior Project Manager/Manager will also be the point of contact for internal Knowable stakeholders and will provide updates, track internal progress, and liaise with business teams regarding new projects and industry trends.
- Ensuring the project stakeholders' expectations are understood, and working with them to define project scope and objectives
- Developing and managing a project plan, conducting resource planning, identifying risks and issues, and developing appropriate mitigation plans
- Proactively managing and monitoring execution of deliverables, managing change, critical path, dependencies and contingencies
- Following established processes and standards, certifying that the project team follows all quality assurance processes
- Playing an integral role in developing and managing the team of Associates and Contract Analysts, which includes recruitment of team members, onboarding, development, performance management and keeping the team motivated
- Efficiently operating in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment in order to meet client expectations and deliver results
- Contributing to building Knowable’s proprietary Intellectual Property in the rapidly changing Managed Contracts Services business area.
- Operating with a high degree of autonomy and accountability within a collaborative environment with highly motivated colleagues, and interacting with all parts of the business, including corporate functions, such as marketing, finance, HR, & IT
- Effectively leveraging technology systems to support delivery effort
This position will be based in Wrocław and the individual in this role will be expected to travel based on the needs of the business.
Successful candidates must be fits for Knowable’s unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. As such, successful candidates must be highly capable in each of the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, collaboration, technological savvy, and operating with/through a lean team (for people leaders: must be comfortable in a player/coach role.)
Beyond these characteristics, here are the required skills, knowledge, capabilities, and education for this particular role:
- Ideally 7+ years of client service and problem-solving leadership within professional services company
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managing diverse, virtual teams of professionals
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in managing complex projects in client service environment
- Ability to assign and oversee work through analysis of a team’s skills, experience and performance
- Business acumen and ability to build strong, trust-based relationships with diverse client groups and members of large organizations
- Expert high-impact communication and presentation skills
- Technologically savvy with an appetite for innovation
- Sound experience in change management during implementation of company-wide policies and procedures
- Ability to understand complex data sets, identify interdependencies between various data elements and drive improvements in data extraction, structuring and reporting
- Relentless focus on client needs and desire to consistently raise the bar on service excellence
- Superb time management, judgment, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Thrives in both individual and collaborative team environments
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including PowerPoint, Excel and MS Project
- Organizational fit for the Knowable culture and values
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
- Bachelor’s degree required
- PMP or Prince2 preferred
- Excellent written and spoken command of English
- Legal background or experience with commercial contracts highly desirable
ISO Statement: As part of ISO certified organization the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
For More Info: https://www.knowabledata.com/