Operational Excellence Associate
Associate will establish partnerships with client delivery teams, project teams, management and team members at a global level, to support identification and delivery of business initiatives, as well as identifying and driving through operational efficiency in our delivery teams.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with colleagues and leaders toward building a high performing Business Excellence function.
Specifically, this role will:
- Work in partnership with new and existing teams/projects to understand and map the functional tasks and workflow, provide grounded suggestions for process efficiency and support implementation
- Review and digest data from a range of sources, using findings to drive business decisions and make suggested improvements
- Perform statistical analysis and help design measurements and metrics
- Support the design, validation and implementation of solutions into actual time and cost savings across teams
- Support the rollout and adoption of global initiatives
- Degree qualified. University degree in statistics, business, economics, or similar
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and MS Power point
- Comfortable operating in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Can manage with ambiguity and thrives in high pressure situations
- Awareness of operational efficiency and continuous improvement strategies and benefits
- Ability to collect, organise, and disseminate information with attention to details and accuracy using graphs, advanced pivots tables, diagrams, and metrics
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain complex problems/data clearly and concisely
- Superb time management, judgment, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Relentless focus on client needs
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment, but also to ask questions and learn independently
- Evidence of delivering operational efficiencies in a similar role. This is a hands-on roll that it is not just about the theory.
- Experience using Microsoft Project and Visio
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Experience working with a remote team
- Experience identifying and implementing continuous improvements.
- Evidenced ability to digest data from multiple streams, identify patterns, outliers and using this data to drive business decisions, particular in relation to process efficiencies.
At Knowable we are incredibly selective in our hiring. Shortlisting for this vacancy will be completed on the basis of merit and candidates should tailor their CVs to reflect our desired criteria.
As part of ISO certified organization, the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Wroclaw Centre and globally at the Knowable. As a member of your team, you will have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
The Knowable is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce