Who We Are
As the market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence, Knowable gives corporate clients revolutionary visibility into the relationships that govern their businesses. By converting archaic legal language into structured data, Knowable helps its clients find, search, organize, and analyze their contracts, providing - for the first time - portfolio level views of risks, obligations, and entitlements. As the world’s leader in contract data analytics, with more than 25 million contract data elements analyzed each quarter, Knowable combines proprietary machine learning tools with scalable facilities for human quality control that, together, enable a full contracts intelligence solution for the enterprise.
We are seeking an Associate, Contract Intelligence to join our Knowable team based in Chicago. Come be a part of it!
What We’re Looking For
This is an opportunity to join Knowable as a full-time, fully-benefitted employee to work alongside and support our Project Managers, Subject Matter Experts, and teams of Contract Analysts, using cutting-edge technology to give our clients revolutionary visibility into the contracts that govern their businesses. By combining proprietary machine learning with purpose-built tooling and scalable facilities for human QC, Knowable enables a full contracts intelligence solution for the enterprise. This is where you come in!
This is a newly-created position designed to enhance Knowable’s product offering to our clients. In this role, you will execute and manage project work flows as delegated by a Project Manager. During the course of client engagements you will (i) train and oversee the work product of analysts performing contract assessments, (ii) support Project Managers with client communications (e.g. preparation of internal and client-facing project reports, participation in client status meetings), (iii) be responsible for the implementation of quality control protocols, and (iv) assist in the production of client deliverables, often on tight timelines.
In addition to client-facing project work, the role will also support internal company initiatives including, but not limited to, the preparation of training materials, evaluation of contract analyst performance, implementation of process improvements, and assistance with business development tasks as needed.
- JD or LLM Degree
- 12+ months of experience working within document review or commercial contracts in a fast-paced environment
- A proven track record of proactively managing and monitoring the execution of deliverables and statuses, internally and externally to clients.
- Direct experience managing clients and internal stakeholders
- In-depth understanding of Knowable’s project methodology, including quality control process
- Excellent Microsoft office skills in Outlook, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt quickly to changes
- Excellent attention to detail with a focus on quality
- Excellent communication skills
- A self-starter, evidence working in a team or as an individual contributor
- Ability to handle competing priorities
- Organizational fit for the Knowable culture - exhibiting the core values of Irresistible, Fresh, Committed and Thoughtful
- Exposure to a commercial Legal environment or other Professional Services organizations
- Non-English Review experience is a plus
- Experience of mentoring or managing staff
- Experience in quality control process, monitoring and root cause analysis
- Previous exposure to contract management systems
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
SAN FRANCISCO FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN SAN FRANCISCO:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.