As the market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence, Knowable gives corporate clients revolutionary visibility into the relationships that govern their businesses. By converting archaic legal language into structured data, Knowable helps its clients find, search, organize, and analyze their contracts, providing - for the first time - portfolio level views of risks, obligations, and entitlements. As the world’s leader in contract data analytics, with more than 25 million contract data elements analyzed each quarter, Knowable combines proprietary machine learning tools with scalable facilities for human quality control that, together, enable a full contracts intelligence solution for the enterprise.
We are seeking a Contract Analyst to join our Contract Management team based in Wrocław. Come be a part of it!
Legal Contract Analyst with Spanish or Portuguese
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
Knowable’s Contract Management team gives you an opportunity for your professional growth by developing your legal and analytical skills. We provide service for our Client, leading edge new technology company, who highly values our cooperative approach. The role will involve the reviewing of executed documents, contract abstraction and summarization, detailed analysis, uploading, filing and organization of documentation in IRIS system, and the updating of contract database.
Specifically, this role will:
Successful candidates must be fits for Knowable’s unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. As such, successful candidates must be highly capable in each of the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, collaboration, technological savvy, and operating with/through a lean team (for people leaders: must be comfortable in a player/coach role.)
Responsibilities of the Contract Analyst will range depending on seniority but may include:
- Contract analysis
- Capturing clauses under pre-defined fields
- Contract summarization
- Preparing contract templates (calibration)
- Working with all types of contracts ex.: commercial, public, MSA, NDA, SOW
- Close cooperation with the Client
- Reporting based on contract information
In order to be shortlisted for this role, candidates must fulfill the following essential criteria:
- Have fluency in English (including Legal English)
- Very good command of Spanish or Portuguese is a must
- Hold Law or Administration Degree
- Have an excellent attention to detail skillset
- Have an excellent time management skills
- Have a strong investigative and analytical skillset
- Have outstanding communication skills; both written and verbal
- Be IT Literate - with skills across the Microsoft office suite