As the market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence, Knowable gives corporate clients revolutionary visibility into the contracts that govern their businesses. By converting archaic legal language into structured data, Knowable helps its clients find, search, organize, and analyze their contracts, providing - for the first time - portfolio level views of risks, obligations, and entitlements. As the world’s leader in contract data analytics, with more than 25 million contract data elements analyzed each quarter, Knowable combines proprietary machine learning tools with scalable facilities for human quality control that, together, enable a full contracts intelligence solution for the enterprise.
We are seeking a Front Desk Receptionist to join us in our Chicago Center of Excellence!
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual with a positive and welcoming demeanor to become the first point of contact for our visitors and colleagues. This role will involve variety of administrative tasks and activities in close cooperation with our Facilities Manager.
The Front Desk Receptionist will:
- Be the first point of contact to all visitors and employees, greeting guests with a can-do attitude
- Remain professional and proactive in support of our business, managing guests and administrative tasks concurrently in a fast-paced environment
- Answer questions with clear communication and directions
- Sign in all visitors and issue relevant security passes
- Answer and route calls to appropriate people
- Receive and sort mail for distribution to recipients
- Receive and put away FedEx/UPS deliveries
- Provide support for company meetings and event (room bookings, coordinating food, etc.)
- Keep the reception area nice and neat
- Display the ability to lift 25lbs
- Order office and kitchen supplies
- Understand and coach others on the functionality of conference room equipment
- Take up other duties as assigned
- Relentless focus on being at the front desk at all times to ensure visitors and staff are greeted by a friendly face and security is maintained
- Ability to execute tasks from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Eagerness to thrive in a fast-paced environment as gatekeeper of the office
- Strong communication, listening, and people skills
- Good organizational skills, time-management skills, and multi-tasking abilities
- Familiarity with office machines, i.e., copiers, scanners, etc.
- Possess prior experience as front desk receptionist, personnel, agent or relevant position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, SharePoint, Excel, OneDrive)
- Must be available: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:15pm
- Highschool Diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
At Knowable, we are incredibly selective in our hiring. Shortlisting for this role will be considered on the basis of merit and candidates should tailor their CVs to reflect our desired criteria. Knowable is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
SAN FRANCISCO FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN SAN FRANCISCO:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.