As the market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence, Knowable gives corporate clients revolutionary visibility into the relationships that govern their businesses. By converting archaic legal language into structured data, Knowable helps its clients find, view, and analyze their contracts, providing - for the first time - portfolio level views of risks, obligations, and entitlements. With more than 25 million contract data elements analyzed each quarter, Knowable combines proprietary machine learning tools with scalable facilities for human quality control to enable a full contracts intelligence solution for the enterprise.
We are seeking a Director of Product Marketing to join our team based in Chicago, San Francisco, or New York. Join us!
The Product Marketing Director is critical to Knowable’s ambitious product acceleration agenda. Reporting to the Vice President of Business Development, this role will manage many aspects of the company’s product marketing needs. Through deep partnership with the Product and Commercial teams, as well as other stakeholders across the business, the Product Marketing Director will shape how Knowable’s brand and products are communicated to the market, ensuring the company’s success in achieving its business goals and revenue targets.
We strive to build a fun, fast-paced dynamic team environment. As Product Marketing Director, you will:
- Develop and manage product launch plans, including the cross-functional implementation of go-to-market related product training, new feature sales tools and documentation.
- Ownership over offerings related communications to Knowable products and services to internal stakeholders and work with marketing to develop external messaging and communications strategy.
- Develop messaging for product value proposition and deliver sales and marketing materials, including sales presentations, sell sheets, proposal templates and ROI models that differentiate Knowable’s products in the market
- Establish, maintain and leverage internal partnerships with Engineering, Product Management, Sales & Service Teams to drive internal and external readiness for adoption and in-market success for new and existing products
- Partner with product team on market and competitive intelligence to educate cross-functional teams on competitive analysis: be the expert on buyer personas, their market problems and buying criteria; be the expert on our competition and how to win in the market
- Identify opportunities for lead generation and create marketing collateral including client case studies, white papers, and data sheets
- Support all sales enablement needs for pre-sales and close-the-business activities, including demo and pitch support, RFP/Proposal input and sales strategy that positions Knowable as the clear partner of choice
- Define and build out product marketing function as business scales
At Knowable, we are high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. We’re looking for someone who is adaptable, curious, resourceful, proactive, and collaborative.
Ideally, you have:
- Product marketing experience with direct responsibility for the end-to-end process of developing and launching a new product, ideally in the B2B SaaS space
- The interest and ability to engage with clients at a variety of levels
- The ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, but appreciates the importance of building out systems and processes to enable our business to pragmatically scale
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills with a talent for distilling complex ideas into engaging content
- Ability to craft both value-based and feature-focused messaging with a consistent voice of the brand across diverse tactics and audiences
- Experience creating presentations, website content, and other materials tailored to resonate with multiple buyers, stakeholders, and user groups
- Proven understanding of the B2B SaaS sales process
- Demonstrated ability to perform both qualitative and quantitative research to inform recommendations, strategies, and deliverables
- Strong relationship-building and stakeholder-management skills
- Ability to protect and nurture the Knowable brand, supported by the ability to evangelize internally
- Ability to drive customer research activities in partnership with Knowable Product & Commercial teams
- A track record of leading internal and external creative/media agency teams
- Legal eligibility to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s Degree
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
SAN FRANCISCO FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN SAN FRANCISCO:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.