We're building something.
We're using tools to unlock value and answer important questions.
And we're HIRING - join us at Knowable!
French Language Document Reviewer:
Our Project team handles complex, high-profile projects for Fortune 500 companies who are undergoing mergers, spin-offs, or legacy contract review. The team is an industrious group of people who have a passion for efficiency, technology, and, occasionally, karaoke.
We are seeking new talent to join us in our mission!
Our Foreign Language Contract Analysts are critical to each project, reading, reviewing, analyzing, extracting, and coding contracts for our clients. These agreements are usually substantive as well as intellectually challenging, which makes a great learning opportunity for people who want more exposure to commercial agreements.
We are currently looking to meet new people who would be interested in being a part of upcoming projects. If interested, we would love to meet you!
- Reading complex agreements in the French language, including commercial and vendor documents with meticulous attention to detail, while analyzing and identifying key information
- Reviewing and analyzing a large volume of contracts efficiently and accurately, working closely with the team to maintain best quality work product
- Being a team player and working with Project Managers to meet on-time deliverables and support project budgets and deadlines
- Maintaining excellent communication skills and a professional and warm approach
- A law degree (Juris Doctor or LLM)
- Fluency in the French language is a must. Passing ALTA test required (we can provide).
- Must be able to work onsite
- Knowledge of and/or passion for contractual agreements, including commercial, vendor, financial, banking, licensing, sales, procurement, leases .... well you get the idea!
- Attention to detail and ability to work quickly while reading and reviewing a large volume of contracts, without sacrificing quality
- Critical thinking skills that will aid you in your journey to analyst and digest dense material
- Enjoy working on a team with other legal professionals who have a passion for changing the legal industry for the better
- Proficiency with computer software, including online review tools and the Microsoft Office suite; ability to learn proprietary programs
- A high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment are always appreciated
- Previous contract review experience is a plus but not required; recent graduates as well as those who are eager to learn are encouraged to apply.
Location: 33 W Monroe St, STE 300 Chicago IL 60603
Hours: 40 hours a week
Type of role: Temporary W-2
We hope to hear from you!
Learn more about us and see our other open positions on our website at https://boards.greenhouse.io/knowable
Knowable is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
As a member of an ISO Compliant center, all hires will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management System in place at the Chicago Center and globally at Knowable. As a member of our team, you will have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.