Who We Are:
As the market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence, Knowable gives corporate clients revolutionary visibility into the relationships that govern their businesses. By converting archaic legal language into structured data, Knowable helps its clients find, search, organize, and analyze their contracts, providing - for the first time - portfolio level views of risks, obligations, and entitlements. As the world’s leader in contract data analytics, with more than 25 million contract data elements analyzed each quarter, Knowable combines proprietary machine learning tools with scalable facilities for human quality control that, together, enable a full contracts intelligence solution for the enterprise.
We are seeking a Human Resources Director to join our People team based in Wroclaw. Join us!
This role will report to the CFO and be responsible for building and developing our HR function in Wroclaw. This role is key to the future development of our Center of Excellence, and we’re looking for someone who brings the knowledge and action-orientation to secure the foundation of a world-class team.
We’re in the building phase and this takes both an enterprise view and an ability to be hands-on as we craft our processes, policies, and philosophies. We’re looking for someone who is a strong HR leader with a strong moral compass, people focus, and business orientation. Sound like you? Apply now!
- Develop and implement our HR strategy to retain and attract talent
- Partner with our business teams to understand their goals a values and design program that support our mission
- Manage and advise on complex employee relations issues and any specific projects, ensuring these are handled with professionalism and in compliance with both legal and Company requirements
- Supervision of compensation plan and benefits program
- Review HR policies, processes, and procedures and ensure they are up to date with compliance as well as our values
- Being responsible for effective relationships with external partners such as insurance companies, government agencies, and temp agencies
- Managed the HR budget and business headcount translate key data into an effective and commercially focused HR and people strategy, working with/influencing senior management on the best course of action
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor adaptation and development programs
- Champion a performance culture and continuously review productivity and employee development making recommendations for improvements
- Fluency in Polish and English is a must
- HR degree or equivalent with evidence of ongoing personal and professional development
- 8 -10+ years of experience operating as an HR Business Partner; at least 4 years in a leadership role
- Solid knowledge of employment law and its application in Poland
- A global view and previous experience working in international environment
- Strong business acumen with the ability to partner with key stakeholders to provide commercially focused people strategies
- Previous experience coaching and developing direct reports and senior colleagues to deliver both the business and people strategy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to positively influence at all levels
- Knowledge/experience of compensation and benefits including pensions and ideally job evaluation
- A compelling vision about what makes a great place to work
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, & Word
- Problem solving demonstrating operational and strategic skills
Knowable is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more info: https://www.knowabledata.com/
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
SAN FRANCISCO FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN SAN FRANCISCO:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.