As the market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence, Knowable gives corporate clients revolutionary visibility into the relationships that govern their businesses. By converting archaic legal language into structured data, Knowable helps its clients find, search, organize, and analyze their contracts, providing - for the first time - portfolio level views of risks, obligations, and entitlements. As the world’s leader in contract data analytics, with more than 25 million contract data elements analyzed each quarter, Knowable combines proprietary machine learning tools with scalable facilities for human quality control that, together, enable a full contracts intelligence solution for the enterprise.
We are seeking Contract Reviewer to join our team based in Wrocław. Come be a part of it!
Axiom’s Contract Information Management team gives you an opportunity for your professional growth by developing your legal and analytical skills. We provide services for various Clients, leaders in their respective markets, who highly value our cooperative approach. The role will involve the review of executed documents, extracting or verifying information in those documents, as well as contributing to the development of Axiom’s cutting-edge technology solutions.
Responsibilities of the Contract Reviewer will range depending on seniority but may include:
- Contract analysis
- Extracting relevant information from clauses
- Providing feedback on the technology used
- Working with all types of contracts e.g.: commercial, public, MSA, NDA, SOW
- Reporting based on contract information
In order to be shortlisted for this role, candidates must fulfil the following essential criteria:
- Be fluent in English
- Fluency in any other language will be an asset
- Hold a Bachelor’s level degree, degree in Law
- Have an excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent time management skills
- Have a strong investigative and analytical skillset
- Have outstanding communication skills; both written and verbal
- Be IT Literate - with skills across the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in using TAR (Tech-Assisted Review) software would be a strong asset
At Knowable we are incredibly selective in our hiring. Shortlisting for this vacancy will be completed on the basis of merit and candidates should tailor their CVs to reflect our desired criteria.
As part of ISO certified organization, the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Wroclaw Centre and globally at the Knowable. As a member of your team, you will have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
The Knowable is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.