As the market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence, Knowable gives corporate clients revolutionary visibility into the relationships that govern their businesses. By converting archaic legal language into structured data, Knowable helps its clients find, search, organize, and analyze their contracts, providing - for the first time - portfolio level views of risks, obligations, and entitlements. As the world’s leader in contract data analytics, with more than 25 million contract data elements analyzed each quarter, Knowable combines proprietary machine learning tools with scalable facilities for human quality control that, together, enable a full contracts intelligence solution for the enterprise.
Internship in Contract Administration
We are seeking an Intern to join our team based in Wrocław. Come be a part of it!
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
The role will involve the review of executed documents, extracting or verifying information in those documents, as well as contributing to the development of Knowable’s cutting-edge technology solutions.
Responsibilities of the Intern will range depending on seniority but may include:
- Extracting relevant information from contracts
- Providing feedback on the technology used
- Reporting based on contract information
In order to be shortlisted for this role, candidates must fulfil the following essential criteria:
- Be fluent in English
- Students (at least on the 3rd year) of Philologies, Economy, Administration, Politology, International Affairs, Sociology, International Economy
- Have high attention to detail
- Skills across the Microsoft Office suite will be an asset
- Previous work experience is a strong asset