Knowable has an immediate need for people with reading language skills to read documents in the following languages:
This is a temporary assignment that may last between 2 - 4 weeks, with possible extension. If you are multi-lingual and can read and assess business terms in any of the above languages, we want to hear from you!
- Location: Downtown Chicago (work on-site at our office location; potential for remote work)
- Hours: Typically 40 hours a week
- Type of role: Temporary W-2, contract assignment
- Start date: ASAP
- Reading and reviewing a large volume of contracts efficiently and accurately & extracting key terms such as Document Type, Document Title, Parties, Effective Date, Expiration Date, etc.
- Working closely with the team to maintain best quality work product
- Working with our Project Managers to meet on-time deliverables and support project budgets and deadlines
- Maintaining the highest level of accuracy and detail in your review
- Reading comprehension and ability to analyze documents in a specialized language as well as English
- Ability to analyze substantive, dense material in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with computer software, including online review tools and the Microsoft office suite; ability to learn proprietary programs
- All eligible candidates will have bilingual language skills in one of the above listed languages (fluency required) and English (for business)
- This assignment is contingent upon satisfactory completion of an proficiency administered Reading Assessment
- Electronic document review experience is not required, however previous review experience is a plus
- Excellent work ethic required
- Eligibility to work in the region where work is assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
Intrigued? Learn more about us and see our other open positions on our website at www.theKnowable.com
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.