As the market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence, Knowable gives corporate clients revolutionary visibility into the relationships that govern their businesses. By converting archaic legal language into structured data, Knowable helps its clients find, search, organize, and analyze their contracts, providing - for the first time - portfolio level views of risks, obligations, and entitlements. As the world’s leader in contract data analytics, with more than 25 million contract data elements analyzed each quarter, Knowable combines proprietary machine learning tools with scalable facilities for human quality control that, together, enable a full contracts intelligence solution for the enterprise.
We are seeking a Technical Product Manager to join our R&D team based in Bellevue. Join us!
The Technical Product Management for Contract Intelligence is critical to Knowable’s ambitious product acceleration agenda. Reporting to Knowable’s Chief Technology Officer, this role will define the software features and functionality that will bring to life Knowable’s ambitious vision for Artificial Intelligence powered Contract Negotiation.
We’re looking for someone who is thoughtful, experienced, and a team player. This person will work directly with our engineering team and our internal client groups to drive our product roadmap into the next iteration of client contracts offerings. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy solving unique and interesting problems, personal and professional growth, and the chance to make an impact on the industry while having fun with your colleagues.
Specifically, this role will:
- Develop and foster key cross-functional relationships across Knowable’s Product, Technology, Commercial (Sales & Marketing), and Client Service teams.
- Develop innovative software that will bring Machine Learning insights to bear in a variety of contract negotiation scenarios.
- Partner cross-functionally to define Knowable’s next-generation Contract Negotiation product roadmap. Multiple Knowable products will go to market on top of Knowable’s new Contract Intelligence Platform, requiring exceptional cross-product technical coordination, as well as coordination with business stakeholders including Product Managers and Client Service SMEs.
- Drive an agile software development process incorporating user experience, software engineering, and cross-company stakeholders to deliver on the Contract Negotiation product roadmap. Act as the glue that brings a complex landscape of Knowable contributors and third-party partners together as a cohesive unit.
- Act as scrum master of an agile development team, lead release planning, and drive product releases activities.
- Write user stories and detailed functional specifications for all aspects of Knowable’s Contract Negotiation products. Manage user experience and software development contributions to functional specifications.
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Technical project and program management experience. Experience with agile methodology.
- High technical acumen and ability to communicate effectively with a variety of technical stakeholders.
- Exceptional written communication and documentation skills.
- Strong relationship-building and stakeholder-management skills.
- Strong commercial orientation and client focus. Capable of presenting credibly to, and facilitating meaningful meetings with internal and external customers.
- Comfortable working in a lean, fast-paced, and demanding environment.
- Legally able to work in the United States.
- BS in Computer Science or other relevant field of study.
Knowable is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
SAN FRANCISCO FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN SAN FRANCISCO:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.