Who We Are:
As the market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence, Knowable gives corporate clients revolutionary visibility into the relationships that govern their businesses. By converting archaic legal language into structured data, Knowable helps its clients find, search, organize, and analyze their contracts, providing - for the first time - portfolio level views of risks, obligations, and entitlements. As the world’s leader in contract data analytics, with more than 25 million contract data elements analyzed each quarter, Knowable combines proprietary machine learning tools with scalable facilities for human quality control that, together, enable a full contracts intelligence solution for the enterprise.
We are seeking a User Experience Director to join our R&D Team based in Bellevue, WA. Come be a part of it!
We’re looking to build our cloud infrastructure and our machine learning capability to help transform the legal industry, taking something that is truly analog and transforming it to completely digital, enabling our talent to provide a higher level of value-added services by removing the mundane.
The User Experience Director is critical to Knowable’s ambitious product acceleration agenda. Reporting to Head of Research and Development, this role will define the User Experience discipline at Knowable. Through deep partnership with the Product and Technical Product Management team as well as other stakeholders across the business, this role will shape how Knowable’s vision, strategy, and business requirements manifest to users.
We strive to build a fun, fast-paced dynamic team environment. As a Director of User Experience, you will:
- Develop and foster key cross-functional relationships across Knowable’s Product, Technology, Commercial (Sales & Marketing), and Client Service teams.
- Define the research and design culture and processes that will enable Knowable to develop world class experiences for current and future users of Knowable technology.
- Direct a combination of third-party partners and internal staff to design and implement a digital design system and multiple modern web applications built upon the design system.
- Drive customer research activities in partnership with Knowable’s Product & Commercial teams.
- Build and lead a high-performing User Experience team from the ground up, starting with the selection of third-party UX design and development partners capable of delivering on an ambitious product agenda.
At Knowable, we are high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. We’re looking for someone who is adaptable, curious, resourceful, proactive, collaborative, technically skilled, and
Ideally, you have:
- 10+ years of experience in user experience design.
- Experience integrating user experience development activities into agile software development methodologies.
- Exceptional talent for all aspects of user experience design spanning research, functional design, graphic design, motion design, and brand alignment.
- High technical acumen and ability to communicate effectively with a variety of technical stakeholders.
- Strong relationship-building and stakeholder-management skills.
- Strong commercial orientation and client focus. Capable of presenting credibly to, and facilitating meaningful discussions with internal product stakeholders and customers.
- Experience leading user research and evangelizing design culture and processes; a desire to enable Knowable to develop world-class experiences for current and future users of Knowable technology.
- Ability to drive customer and user research activities in partnership with Knowable Product & Commercial teams.
- A track record of hiring, managing, and developing high-performing design teams.
- Legal eligibility to work in the United States.
- BA or BS
Above and Beyond:
- Strong brand management and execution skills.
- Collaborate and execute on content strategy.
- Partner and support corporate communication channels.
Travel of up to 25% required.
Knowable is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
For more info: https://www.knowabledata.com/
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
SAN FRANCISCO FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN SAN FRANCISCO:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.