Knowable has an immediate need for Slovenian speaking legal professionals!
We are currently seeking people fluent in the Slovenian language to work with legal contracts for a new project in Chicago.
How To Apply:
Submit your resume as a Word or PDF document to and answer all questions below. Answer all Questions:
•Best phone number to reach you
•Do you have current contracts experience?
•Do you have any foreign language experience in reviewing contracts?
•Have you been tested for proficiency for this language?
•If so, do you have the official test results? What was your official score?
• Location: Downtown Chicago (work on-site at our office location; potential for remote work)
• Hours: Typically 40 hours a week
• Type of role: Temporary W-2, contract assignment
• Start date: ASAP
• Reviewing a large volume of contracts efficiently and accurately, working closely with the team to maintain best quality work product
• Working with Project Managers to meet on-time deliverables and support project budgets and deadlines
• Reading complex agreements, including commercial, vendor, and financial services documents with meticulous attention to detail, while analyzing and extracting key information
• Slovenian and English reading comprehension and ability to analyze legal documents
• In-depth understanding of commercial agreements, their structure and terms
• Ability to analyze substantive, dense material in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency with computer software, including online review tools and the Microsoft office suite; ability to learn proprietary programs
• All eligible candidates will have bilingual language skills in Slovenian (fluency required) and English (for business)
• This assignment is contingent upon satisfactory completion of an proficiency administered Slovenian Legal Reading Assessment
• Electronic document review experience is not required, however previous review experience is a plus
• Excellent work ethic required
• Eligibility to work in the region where work is assigned
• Juris Doctorate degree required or LLM
Intrigued? Learn more about us and see our other open positions on our website at www.theKnowable.com
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.