Who We Are:
As the market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence, Knowable gives corporate clients revolutionary visibility into the relationships that govern their businesses. By converting archaic legal language into structured data, Knowable helps its clients find, search, organize, and analyze their contracts, providing - for the first time - portfolio level views of risks, obligations, and entitlements. As the world’s leader in contract data analytics, with more than 25 million contract data elements analyzed each quarter, Knowable combines proprietary machine learning tools with scalable facilities for human quality control that, together, enable a full contracts intelligence solution for the enterprise.
We are seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our Business Development Team based in New York. Join us!
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team in New York. This is an exciting opportunity to join a seasoned team of passionate business development professionals who want to build something great.
As a member of our team, you’ll be responsible for client outreach (including cold calls & marketing messages), identifying opportunities in the market, building relationships with clients, supporting the senior sales team, and much more! In return, you’ll work on a high-energy team with people who will train you and teach you how to close a deal and how to win in the marketplace.
If you believe in being a team player, can collaborate and communicate well with technical and non-technical audiences while bringing a result-driven, focused, high energy, confident, curious, quirky, and most of all fun sense of self, then this is the place for you.
- Strategically identifying & researching potential client contacts, generating leads, and uncovering high-value opportunities
- Communicating Knowable’s business models to potential clients in an impactful way and demonstrating why a meeting with our company would be beneficial to their business
- Preparing and delivering client-specific pitches, assisting in on-going client management, and championing our unique solutions from initial contact through deal close
- Driving business through outbound phone calls; preparing and sending strategic e-mails to prospective clients specific to their business or legal needs
- Successfully diagnosing the client’s key business needs to ensure a high quality of interaction in the first sales meeting
- Supporting Sales in all aspects of the sales cycle, including scheduling follow-up meetings and managing the pipelines of completed meetings to ensure all prospective clients are being contacted throughout the year
- Working with local and central marketing teams to create external marketing materials to engage prospective clients
Those who thrive at Knowable are innovative, accountable, and values-driven. We hire team players who exhibit personal leadership and are always willing to go the extra mile. We’re looking for people who want to build something and invest in new tools that are going to change business for the better.
This role requires someone who is self-motivated, goal oriented, and positive. You’re relentless, tenacious, thoughtful, & creative. You have a strong attention to detail and always represent us to clients with complete professionalism. You’re quick on your feet, but you’re always prepared.
We are looking for people who want to foster their career in sales, genuinely enjoy engaging with people, and want to change the legal industry for the better!
In addition to the above, here are the required skills, knowledge, capabilities, and education for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Entry level or 1 - 2+ years of experience as a member of a thriving sales team – Saas, corporate, retail, B2B, or internship
- Goal- and action-orientation; consistent ability to work with a sense of urgency, drive, and commitment
- Energetic and gifted with verbal communication, the ability to think and respond on one’s feet (even though you’re always prepared!), and on-point persuasive writing skills
- Motivated to hit and exceed monthly activity metrics; a resilient spirit and desire to keep going despite rejections
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, including PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and, of course, Word
- Utmost professionalism and ability to navigate a matrixed corporate setting
- Exemplary service ethic when contributing to individual and team goals; a team player mentality & a desire to win
- Able to read a situation, articulate our value proposition, and persuade clients
- Poised, confident, and mature, and can inspire confidence in senior clients
- Salesforce or other CRM experience a plus
For more info: https://www.theknowable.com/
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.