As the market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence, Knowable gives corporate clients revolutionary visibility into the relationships that govern their businesses. By converting archaic legal language into structured data, Knowable helps its clients find, search, organize, and analyze their contracts, providing - for the first time - portfolio level views of risks, obligations, and entitlements. As the world’s leader in contract data analytics, with more than 25 million contract data elements analyzed each quarter, Knowable combines proprietary machine learning tools with scalable facilities for human quality control that, together, enable a full contracts intelligence solution for the enterprise.
We are seeking an Associate Product Manager to join our Product team. Come be a part of it!
Knowable’s organizations around the globe to improve business performance through technology. We do this by enabling businesses to leverage the data hidden in the language of their contracts – both through our Artificial Intelligence powered products, and our industry-defining project offerings. The Product team behind Knowable’s offerings is tasked with building products that create valuable and delightful experiences for our clients, enable scale, and drive growth.
As a member of Knowable product management organization, you will work closely with our engineering, design, sales, and client service organizations as well as the rest of the product organization to envision new growth opportunities that take us along our path to unlocking the data within contracts. You will start with a broad swath of information from clients and internal operations, add to it with benchmarks and outside research of your own, and work to distill the key insights that lead to a deep understanding of client problems, possible solutions, and recommended paths forward.
Over time you’ll broaden your experience by driving products and features through the development cycle, getting them deployed to clients, and tracking their results to iterate and ensure success. Along the way, you’ll enable other departments at Knowable to do their best work by evangelizing our products, and always being a source of insight or training on what we offer and how it solves real problems our clients are facing. We’re innovating and it won’t be easy, but it will be rewarding. Think that sounds like a journey worth taking? We do too. Join us!
- Collect and analyze broad data sets across client feedback, internally produced insights, and industry benchmarks or outside research to glean the signal amongst the noise.
- Create the economic and analytical models to generate and support feature prioritization, positioning, and inform our ever-evolving pricing strategy.
- Drive the development of all tools and enabling capabilities required to ensure a smooth delivery of our offerings.
- Drive and support the product management process (competitive analysis, requirements, positioning, packaging, pricing, rollout, sales enablement, delivery capabilities).
- Act as subject matter expert in support of commercial efforts, especially with regard to new products and difficult prioritization decisions.
- Drive the creation of content and positioning to support our sales, marketing and internal knowledge development efforts.
- Monitor the market to identify emerging trends presenting a commercial/ product development opportunity for Axiom.
- Assess the competitive landscape to inform our go-to-market efforts and strategic partnership approach.
- 3+ years of experience in a banking, consulting, quantitative analysis, or growth strategy environment
- Demonstrated ability to listen, communicate, and present to executive and client audiences
- Excellence at quantitative analysis to make decisions, inform strategy, and influence stakeholders
- Innate compulsion to build cross-functional relationships and collaborate productively
- Instinct for appealing market messaging and user experiences
- Experience, exposure, or knowledge about managing a roadmap, developing features from ideation, and ongoing iterations.
- Knowledge of or experience with designing and implementing customer feedback loops with a broad consumer base
- Hands-on data science or data engineering experience is a plus thought not required
Knowable is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more info: https://www.knowabledata.com/
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
SAN FRANCISCO FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN SAN FRANCISCO:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.