As the market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence, Knowable gives corporate clients revolutionary visibility into the relationships that govern their businesses. By converting archaic legal language into structured data, Knowable helps its clients find, search, organize, and analyze their contracts, providing - for the first time - portfolio level views of risks, obligations, and entitlements. As the world’s leader in contract data analytics, with more than 25 million contract data elements analyzed each quarter, Knowable combines proprietary machine learning tools with scalable facilities for human quality control that, together, enable a full contracts intelligence solution for the enterprise.
We are seeking a Senior UI Engineer to join our R&D Team based in Bellevue, WA. Come be a part of it!
Knowable is seeking the strongest UI/UX engineers in the market. We’re looking to build our products to help transform the legal industry, taking something that is truly analog and transforming it to completely digital, enabling our talent to provide a higher level of value-added services by removing the mundane.
We’re looking for a Senior UI Engineer to join us as we build brand new products that will shake up one of the only remaining industries to have gone largely unchanged for the last 100 years. This is an opportunity to get involved in creating new user experiences, use technology to create force multipliers for our already outstanding teams, and to innovate and roll out brand new software!
If you join us, you’ll have the support you need to make to take this journey. The team is full of people who are savvy, innovative, passionate, smart, creative, diligent, and occasionally hilarious, and they’ll be with you every step of the way. Join us!
This role reports to our Director of Engineering who is based in Nashville.
We strive to build a fun, fast-paced dynamic team environment. As a Senior UI Engineer, you will:
- Lead a team of UI engineers to create innovative products.
- Innovate, design, and develop software that ties back to the business and furthers our mission of improving the way legal services are provided across the globe; this will include writing a lot of code for brand new products.
- Drive and inform the overall development life cycle for a suite of products; Manage and execute against project plans and delivery commitments for greenfield products.
- Have a “Cloud First” mentality when developing solutions; stay current on the latest technologies and bring creative ideas to new problems and a fresh mind to old ones.
- Take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
- Communicate and partner with users, other technical teams, designers, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and determine technical designs.
- Work hand in hand with our Technical Product team to drive toward successful outcomes.
- Maintain a commitment to professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Design and create customer engagement and product road maps.
- Motivate, encourage, coach, and guide junior team members to do their best work.
- Identify priorities and drive toward them with an unwavering passion.
- Research and evaluate new technologies.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following:
- 2+ years of experience developing products using React/Redux.
- Strong leadership skills and experienced in leading a team of engineers.
- A solid understanding of Internet protocols (e.g. DNS, HTTP, and HTTP2).
- Experience optimizing web applications to increase speed, scalability and extensibility.
- A commitment to best practices. We’ll want your opinions on operational processes, DevOps, continuous integration, continuous testing, continuous deployments, and more!
- Legal eligibility to work in the U.S.
Knowable is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more info: https://www.knowabledata.com/
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
SAN FRANCISCO FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN SAN FRANCISCO:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.