As the market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence, Knowable gives corporate clients revolutionary visibility into the relationships that govern their businesses. By converting archaic legal language into structured data, Knowable helps its clients find, search, organize, and analyze their contracts, providing - for the first time - portfolio level views of risks, obligations, and entitlements. As the world’s leader in contract data analytics, with more than 25 million contract data elements analyzed each quarter, Knowable combines proprietary machine learning tools with scalable facilities for human quality control that, together, enable a full contracts intelligence solution for the enterprise.
We are seeking Director to join our Solution Sales team in Chicago. Come be a part of it!
We’re in the process of building something. We have world-class clients and a thriving sales team. But we won’t stop there. As a newly-launched company backed by years of success, , we’re looking for a forward-thinking, passionate, solution sales leader who brings industry knowledge and a desire to build strategy and bring new products to the marketplace.
As a Director of Solution Sales at Knowable, you will sell the smartest contracts intelligence suite to users across the enterprise, including managed contract analytics projects as well as SaaS solutions, to both current and prospective clients. You will formulate and bring to life a sales strategy within a region, drive revenue growth in our current customer base, and develop new customers. You will work in partnership with the existing account owners and business development representatives and will carry a quota for our offerings in your region.
We’re looking for someone who has an exceptional ability to build trust-based relationships at senior levels by bringing a blend of success in complex solution-selling and data analytics. You’ll love helping clients find solutions to their pain points in contract management, diligence, obligations management, risk and more. We’re using technology to create cost control and unlock data, and we want your help! Join us!
- Generating deals and revenue: Managing end-to-end deals, from inception to close (and beyond!), including sourcing, generating, qualifying, pursuing, and closing
- Cultivating opportunities with existing clients: Partnering with our sales and account teams to uncover leads and opportunities among current Knowable clients
- Advising on client solutions: Working side-by-side with Knowable’s Solutions Architecture team to scope opportunities, identify client solutions, and present to clients to win business
- Overseeing deal-specific bid teams: Ensuring that the bid team (which may include a Bid Manager and representatives from other business functions within the company) are progressing against deal milestones and generally facilitating an unparalleled client experience
- Working closely with Axiom’s product team: Many new offerings are planned, and this person will be a key conduit of market feedback to the product team in order to scope new features as well as influence priority of development
- Expand Knowable’s relationship reach across a targeted set of enterprise stakeholders: representing senior-level and executive/line level functions primarily concentrated across legal (General/Deputy General Counsel, Corporate Legal, M&A Legal). We aspire to serve a broad spectrum of needs enterprise-wide and this role will assist with market expansion activities
- 6-10+ years of selling business-to-business solutions, such as document management, managed services, outsourcing, data, software, analytics, or equivalent to Fortune 500 C-level decision makers
- An established track record of success in consultative services and/or solution selling
- Experience with or exposure to mergers and acquisitions, diligence and integration, selling data analytics, selling SaaS, selling AI/ML enabled solutions, complex global account management, legal services or equivalent
- A personal leadership style and sales philosophy that inspires teammates and clients alike; integrity, composure, energy, sound judgment, and passion
- The ability to: balance competing priorities; be responsive to clients while pursuing the opportunities with the highest potential; make decisions in light of rapidly changing information in a fast-paced, nimble environment; thrive in ambiguity; and maintain an enterprise view, working with a passion, but never losing sight of the business and the systems and processes that support it
- Intellectual and emotional intelligence, empathy, communication, and a relentless focus on client needs.
- Energized and motivated by a high-energy, entrepreneurial, rapidly growing culture with maturing internal processes and structures.
- Ready to join in the adventure!
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
SAN FRANCISCO FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN SAN FRANCISCO:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.