As the market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence, Knowable gives corporate clients revolutionary visibility into the relationships that govern their businesses. By converting archaic legal language into structured data, Knowable helps its clients find, search, organize, and analyze their contracts, providing - for the first time - portfolio level views of risks, obligations, and entitlements. As the world’s leader in contract data analytics, with more than 25 million contract data elements analyzed each quarter, Knowable combines proprietary machine learning tools with scalable facilities for human quality control that, together, enable a full contracts intelligence solution for the enterprise.
We are seeking a Client Service Reporting Analyst to join our global Business Excellence team, based out of our Chicago office. Join us!
The person we are looking for is highly technically skilled and also has a business acumen accompanied by strong interpersonal skills. The role will be supporting the Global Digital Contracts team.
We’re looking for someone who is proficient with Excel, VBA, and PowerPoint and has an aptitude for data modeling. This person loves working data from with various systems and creating cohesive stories told by that data. This person is comfortable using a variety of systems and integrating the information held therein. We are looking for someone with a passion for data who can build and pull reports for our internal Knowable team as well as our clients. Beyond that, this is someone who proactively identifies new opportunities for improvement and process automation. Sound like you? Keep reading!
This is a great opportunity to work globally and establish partnerships with client delivery teams, management, and product team members to support identification and delivery of strategic business initiatives, as well as identifying and driving through operational efficiency. We’re looking for someone who loves to collaborate and wants to contribute to building a high performing Business Excellence function. Knowable is a company experiencing constant change and growth, and this is a great opportunity for someone who loves finding creative solutions to new challenges and bringing efficiencies to established practices in a fun, fast, collaborative environment. Join us!
This role will report into the Chicago Operational Excellence Manager who is also based in Chicago.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
Specifically, this role will:
- Perform statistical analysis and help design measurements and metrics.
- Review and digest data from a range of sources, using findings to drive business decisions and make suggested improvements.
- Create and pull reports, always ensuring the data is accurate, and send reports to leadership at a specified cadence.
- Work in partnership with new and existing teams and work streams to understand and map the functional tasks and workflow, provide grounded suggestions for process efficiency and support implementation.
- Support the roll-out and adoption of global initiatives.
Essential and Desired Criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in statistics, business, economics, or similar.
- Ability to collect, organise, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy using graphs, advanced pivots tables, diagrams, and metrics.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain complex problems/data clearly and concisely.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and MS Power point.
- High proficiency using VBA required; experience with other data visualization tools a plus
- Superb time management, judgment, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Relentless focus on client needs.
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment, but also to ask questions and learn independently.
- Awareness of operational efficiency and continuous improvement strategies and benefits
- Comfortable operating in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Can manage with ambiguity and thrives in high pressure situations.
- Experience with MS Project, Visio, CRM (eg. Salesforce), SharePoint etc a plus.
At Knowable we are incredibly selective in our hiring. Shortlisting for this vacancy will be completed on the basis of merit and candidates should tailor their CVs to reflect our desired criteria.
Knowable is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
SAN FRANCISCO FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN SAN FRANCISCO:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.