Reporting to the GM North America, the Head of Sales will be charged with driving Knotel’s revenue growth in the region. S/he will be responsible for hiring and supervising sales and marketing teams towards market-based performance targets. This is a critical role in a multi-billion dollar market that will accelerate our expansion across North America.
What You’ll Do
- Lead revenue growth across the entire North America market;
- Build and scale a distributed sales team, leveraging HQ but developing local strategies to drive demand and sales conversions. This will require a fresh approach to how we consider new business, with additional headcount as appropriate.
- Work closely with Real Estate to forecast demand and help determine where supply should be targeted.
- Develop and maintain KPIs that lead the team toward high performing goals and a reputation for ingenuity and customer success, driving behaviours towards individual business generation.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with senior sales and operational leaders at HQ and across other markets to share best practices.
- Be accountable for the new sales pipeline and forecasting for each month/quarter. Presenting to GM and Heads of Department in North America and HQ leadership.
- Support the indirect route to market via brokers and agents alongside our Partnerships Lead to continue and expand our close relationships.
Who You Are
You’re a self-starter and team leader with commercial instincts and a restless imagination. You have a track record of exceeding performance targets, building machines, and doing whatever it takes to move the business forward. You enjoy setting crazy goals but aren’t removed from the ground level. Your ideal role is a blend of sales and strategy that bend the curve of what’s possible. More than anything, you’re excited to disrupt one most of the outdated industries that literally changes the ways companies work. You also have the following:
- 10 years of experience in managing teams toward revenue goals; previous consulting, market launching, and/or startup experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving skills to remove roadblocks and empower teams to perform at the highest levels
- Lateral mindset that is still at home with data and inside a CRM
- Desire to thrive in ambiguous work environments with moving targets
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace platform that matches, tailors and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 5 million square feet across 200 locations in four continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive culture where people of any race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law can do their best work and fly their flag. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives further outlined here.