The Enterprise Account Executive’s primary responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to existing and new enterprise customer accounts. Their main objective is to identify the office needs of enterprise customers and consequently develop, as well as sell, value-adding solutions to customers across Knotel’s European expansion market.
Our Sales team drives and generates sales revenue from new business. This is achieved by account planning, forecasting, the use of business development techniques and field-based sales activities. As well as engaging with the Knotel ecosystem to ensure success in generating revenue opportunities, and effectively managing then closing sales opportunities.
This position reports to the Head of European Expansion and requires a highly motivated individual with strong sales, communication, networking and organizational skills. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and become part of a rapidly growing company. Our team embraces curiosity, integrity and tenacious problem-solving.
What You Will Do
The Enterprise Account Executive will ultimately be responsible for generating revenue and total contract value through Sales Strategy and Excellence; Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management as well as Account and Customer Relationship Management.
- Develop and implement market strategies with objectives to establish Knotel as leader for fully-managed office spaces
- Work closely with product marketing to develop commercial strategies including sales plays, customer success stories, positioning/messaging, sales strategy and tools
- Sell value and execute winning sales, within a defined territory as well as in new markets
- Tailor Knotel proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
- Understand Knotel’s competition and effectively position solutions against them
- Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts, priority customers, partners and the industry at large to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams
- Actively understand each customers’ needs, strategic growth plans and competitive landscape, review public information for the enterprise and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the enterprise.
- Closely monitor competitor activity and report on opportunities, obstacles, challenges and red flags that may hinder Knotel from capturing key customer accounts
Who You Are
We are looking for a highly motivated, organized individual who understands and believes in the Knotel business and is interested to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate should have
- At least 5 years of experience in business-to-business sales and account management interacting with C-level executives, preferred in sales of complex PaaS/SaaS
- Demonstrable knowledge in commercial real estate, preferably in the office market
- Previously demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive environment
- Experience in developing sales strategies and in negotiating complex, multi-million dollar deals tailored to Enterprise Customers
- Ability to effectively build, use, nurture and optimize internal and external networks including customer, broker and landlord relationships
- A result oriented, commercial mindset; a decisive and action oriented attitude as well as an understanding of the overall sales strategy
- Strong team-working skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, G Suite and other tech for streamlining business processes & presenting solutions to customers
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace platform that matches, tailors and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 5 million square feet across 200 locations in four continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive culture where people of any race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law can do their best work and fly their flag. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives further outlined here.