Working alongside our Creative Director, the Graphic Design Manager will be charged with bringing the Knotel brand to life across all touchpoints (print, digital and events), as well as driving big ideas forward. In this role, you will have the opportunity to impact Knotel’s global growth and design standards.
What You’ll Do
- Be the visual caretaker of the brand; partnering with the Creative Director to ensure all existing and future Knotel assets successfully and consistently tell our brand story.
- Concept, design and build execution-ready assets for global campaigns, events and activation
- Lead the Marketing and Product departments in creating sales and marketing collateral for Knotel – this includes pitch decks, signage, spec sheets and
- Assist in the creation of digital design work, including website build outs and digital marketing materials, such as newsletters
- Partner with all departments to problem solve and design assets that live both internally and externally
- Interact and lead agency partners through execution in tandem with Creative Director
- Build internal design process with markets to approve and influence design elements
Who You Are
- A Swiss Army Knife creative thinker that can go beyond design into the world of big ideas
- High energy, passionate and driven
- Great visual communication skills
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize in a fast-paced environment, maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Results driven, determined and flexible with a strong and disciplined work ethic
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in graphic arts preferable.
- Experience working across multiple mediums include digital, print/collateral, and presentation design. Experiential and events a bonus.
- Mastery of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- 6+ years in professional commercial design, preferably at an agency. Start-up experience a major plus.
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace platform that matches, tailors and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 5 million square feet across 200 locations in four continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive culture where people of any race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law can do their best work and fly their flag. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives further outlined here.