Working alongside the Data Operations team, the Listings Associate will be responsible for the marketing assets of all our of our properties globally. S/he/they will collaborate with local teams to collect the necessary assets to tell a compelling story about each of our unique properties.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate across internal departments and global markets to create consistent workflows and standards for property data
- Manage external vendors to survey, photograph and render our properties
- Collaborate with the local markets to ensure a localized aesthetic and copy for listings. Tell a story about our spaces.
- Project manage the collection and file storage of returning architectural and photography assets
- Publish and manage properties listed on knotel.com and 3rd party sites
Who You Are
- 1-2 years experience in administrative work or project management
- Strong generalist - highly competent with the ability to wear many hats and to get things done
- Skilled relationship manager who is passionate about delivering results for customers
- A confident and persuasive communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to work cross-functionally to achieve results
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.