Working in our Supply Chain team the senior warehouse & logistics associate will oversee day to day operations related to getting product received at our warehouse(s) and then delivered and installed at Knotel spaces. Working closely with our project management, design, customer experience, procurement, and finance teams the senior warehouse & logistics associate will be responsible for maintaining and reporting on inventory levels while constantly iterating on process improvements. Your deep experience in physical product warehousing and fulfillment is essential to the continual growth of Knotel’s goals.
What You’ll Do
- Manage 3PL relationships. Coordinate day to day operations with 3PL warehouse(s) on inbound shipment notices, inventory management, and outbound work order fulfillment
- Continuously improve the speed, reliability, and sustainability of our warehousing and fulfillment network.
- Work with Project Managers to schedule FF&E delivery and installation according to shifting project timelines
- Request quotes from multiple installation vendors to ensure competitive pricing and that vendors are meeting service level agreements.
- Plan and manage installers with minimum one-week confirmation of work orders
- Support customer experience teams by fulfilling day 2 inventory requests promptly
- Manage reverse logistics of FF&E items from Knotel sites back to warehouse inventory
- Track team and warehouse vendor KPIs and drive process improvements in support of team OKRs
- Ensure the installation of all fit out accessories and punch list items
Who You Are
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in a similar warehousing or fulfillment position
- You set the bar high; you set time bound and action-oriented goals
- Hard working with a "no task is too small" attitude.
- Experience managing 3PL relationships and/or day to day order fulfillment
- A thoughtful people leader who gives direct and concise orders
- Bias for problem solving and process improvements
- Prior experience with office furniture and furniture installation a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.