Reporting directly to the Head of Customer Operations, the Associate Director of Implementation will oversee Knotel’s NY team responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to members during their move-in and integration experience. First impressions are everything, and the Implementation team plays a key role in delivering value early, building Member loyalty and improving referrals and retention. This role includes scaling a team of Implementation Managers and Associates (IMs and IAs); developing key strategic initiatives that directly contribute to the Knotel’s larger growth and success, and becoming an integral member of Knotel leadership teams.
This is a critical role in our largest market, so the successful candidate should be prepared to manage rapid growth and oversee structural change.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver the reporting and financial objectives of NYC Implementation Opex
- Work closely with the NYC Associate Director of Space Operations to leverage business development opportunities within NYC customer operations
- Build scalable Implementation Team with tight processes to deliver a seamless Knotel move-in experience across NY locations
- Manage toward KPIs of role development, interdepartmental team coherence, member satisfaction (eg, CSAT, NPS), and budget (eg, OPEX)
- Develop and roll out ongoing improvements to training and onboarding programs for IMs and IAs
- Serve as a resource for escalations related to re-setting customer expectations, holding internal teams accountable and other stakeholders in the delivery of our office launches
- Generate weekly/monthly/quarterly reports on progress against goals, using metrics and insights to highlight challenges and opportunities
Who You Are
You are a big picture thinking and inspirational leader with a critical eye. You are always coming up with creative solutions and are not afraid to disrupt existing structures, systems and processes by taking risks on new ideas and challenges.
You also have the following:
- 10+ years experience managing multi-site and multi-region businesses, ideally within a startup
- Financial acumen, ownership of KPIs that drive business growth and ability to analyze information and identify trends.
- Proven change management and implementation experience
- Strong track record of overseeing a complex teams at scale and inspiring consensus behind your ideas
- Experience hiring and developing successful and motivated teams
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.