Working alongside our Senior Manager of People Operations, the People Operations Associate will be charged with owning all People systems while building processes and efficiencies that enable the People function to scale. They will leverage their unique combination of analytical and people skills to produce meaningful people data that informs key business decisions and drives Knotel to 10x.
What You’ll Do
- Be the expert in Knotel’s HR systems ensuring accurate, timely reporting and implementing system updates and customizations as needed
- Contribute to the creation and ongoing maintenance of our company intranet and learning management system (WiseTail)
- Act as a main point of contact to employees in all phases of the employee lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding and everything in between
- Identify and create internal process improvement, working cross-functionally to enhance the way the People Ops team works
- Support other People Operations processes and special projects, as needed
Who You Are
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in Excel and interested in advancing your analytical skill set
- A natural people person with an employee-centric mindset
- Ability to quickly and easily learn new systems, simultaneously pinpointing improvement areas
- Maintains the highest standard of confidentiality, discretion, and professionalism
- Enjoys a fast-paced, “roll up your sleeves” environment and is comfortable working with ambiguity
- Bonus points for experience in HR and using HRIS systems (especially BambooHR)
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.