Working alongside our Launch Operations team, the Senior Project Manager will be charged with owning the build and fit out of our workspaces in Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. You will work closely with the Growth, Construction and Design teams to plan, organize, and manage the build-out process from start to finish. The ideal candidate is a master multi-tasker who can stay organized, work quickly and efficiently, hold people accountable, and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty.
What You’ll Do
- Plan and direct buildouts of single floors and/or entire building from conception to move-in
- Oversee daily work to ensure the project site stays organized, on time and on budget
- Strategize and codify a buildout manual to create a measurable and repeatable process as we scale across Brazil and into new regions
- Manage the entire fit out of new or existing spaces including the building of furniture and layout implementation while making necessary adjustments to fit client needs
- Produce synthesized progress reports for the leadership team
- Schedule and manage contractors and part-time staff
Who You Are
You’re an energetic multitasker who can balance competing priorities without losing site of the details. You have great time management skills that allow you to get work done even when nobody is watching. Beyond that, you know how to delegate and hold people accountable for their own work. You find joy in putting process to madness and are passionate about playing a critical role in building the future of work. You also have the following:
- 5-7 years of project management experience within a real estate firm, a retail organization or a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to balance design with operational needs and budget objectives under tight timelines resulting in exceptional work spaces
- Strong creative problem-solving skills.
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil and Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future.
Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, and was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, and Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.