Knotel is seeking a Paris-based HR Manager to oversee our continued growth across the Paris office. This will be the first HR & Recruitment hire in market and will provide an opportunity to build this function from the ground up, while translating global standards from HQ. S/he will be responsible for owning, building and managing the HR function for our 60 person office. S/he will hone Knotel’s lens for assessing aptitude for many teams, learn how to inspire others with our mission and vision, and become an indispensable thought partner for hiring managers across the organization. Knotel’s people embrace curiosity, integrity, problem-solving, and the HR Manager will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- As HR Manager, you will be in charge of attracting and hiring the best candidates for Deskeo
- Collaborate with team managers across the business to understand objects and identify/implement supporting HR strategies
- Advise Deskeo leaders in all areas of HR (employment law, talent development, recruitment, remuneration, policies etc.)
- Devise and execute HR projects and initiatives
- Supervise payroll administration and employee data rerords
- Build diverse, evergreen pipelines through innovative sourcing strategies, leveraging existing networks and forging new connections
- Screen candidates across multiple channels to assess position and company fit
- Partner with hiring managers to develop efficient, high-impact sourcing and vetting strategies for open roles, providing counsel and advice with complex hiring decisions
- Lead candidates through the interview process so that they feel inspired, well-informed, and eager to help Deskeo regardless of final outcomes
- Leverage data to ensure Deskeo is investing in recruiting tools with the highest ROI.
Who You Are
You are at home in an entrepreneurial, high-growth company and are always looking for new ideas and better ways of doing things. You are strong HR generalist with an understanding of best practices in the French labour market. You're a strong talent finder and appreciate that everyone you bring into a company will shape its DNA and long-term success, and your sense of urgency doesn’t compromise the soundness of your decisions. You know that a company is only as strong as it is diverse, and will work tirelessly to make sure a team represents all creeds, colors, and orientations. You also have the following:
- 8+ years of generalist HR and Recruitment experience or full-cycle recruiting in a fast-growth company
- Strong French employment law knowledge
- An experience people manager, building and developing teams
- Strong sourcing and offer negotiating skills
- Ability to learn and implement new processes and systems
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong record of academic achievement and extracurricular leadership
- French and a second European language is preferred
Deskeo is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Deskeo designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.