Working alongside our Growth team in Berlin, the Workplace Strategist will serve as a thought leader and resource to our clients and prospective clients, helping them to make better decisions about how they support their people and to develop a real estate strategy that is flexible enough to support their operating plans.
S/he will serve as a workplace design strategy expert during prospective members’ Knotel experiences, partnering with C-Level executives and ensuring that they receive excellent customer service. Our team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the Workplace Strategist will contribute to this culture and further Knotel’s reputation as an essential disrupter of commercial real estate.
What You’ll Do
- Provide consultative direction to our clients on a number of topics, including strategic planning, schematic design, real estate and portfolio analysis, workplace strategy, change management
- Build relationships with key internal and external business partners and establish themselves as a trusted partner
- Act as internal liaison between multiple teams to ensure client’s are provided with customizable solutions and that their needs are met on time and within budget
- Lead an end-to-end sales process - primarily working with prospective company CEOs - from first meeting to tour to negotiation and close
- Carry Knotel’s culture of being customer-centric yet outcome driven
Who You Are
You have a bias to action and execute quickly and effectively. Engaging with business executives across all industries comes naturally to you, and you know how to build a strong rapport, earn trust, and challenge their assumptions. You’re intellectually curious and eager to gain expertise in commercial workspace. You use data to understand stories behind numbers and know when to pivot on a strategy when the time is right. You also have the following:
- Prior experience in the workplace strategy field
- High level of creativity, innovative thinking and problem solving
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, verbal, listening and written; including client presentation and relationship management skills
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- Solid business judgment and excel at working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; superb customer service skills
- Professional degree in Architecture or Interior Design preferred
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across nearly 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in late 2015, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey.
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.