What You’ll Do
- Leverage disciplined research skills and business acumen to source, negotiate, and execute property transactions
- Identify new opportunities for Knotel’s portfolio and develop relationships that enable its expansion
- Manage and track growth pipeline, strategically prioritizing partners and target markets to maximize results
- Remain abreast of corporate and institutional needs in commercial real estate to inform ongoing Knotel product development
Who You Are
You are an entrepreneurial, eager learner who is intrinsically motivated to master the complexities of Amsterdam's commercial real estate market and apply them to your work. You are immaculately organized, excel at project management, and can tailor your communication style to match the energy of any audience. You’re always seeking a better solution and the next opportunity to drive change. Ambiguous situations inspire you to find clarity, leverage resources and spark creative thinking. You also have the following:
- 5-7 years CRE transaction experience, preferably with current or prior experience in real estate private equity or investment banking
- Transactional experience and comfort with financial models
- Proficiency with Excel, Google Docs, and other technology solutions for streamlining business processes
- Creative thinking and flexibility that allows you to operate in an agile high growth environment
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil and Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future.
Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, and was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, and Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.