The Head of Marketing (London) will be responsible for owning the full marketing lifecycle in the London market, with a heavy focus on data-driven campaigns. A key part of the leadership team, s/he will lead a team of marketing and sales development professionals to build the customer pipeline through a variety of channels and move them through the funnel to conversion. The successful candidate will be a team player, clear-eyed operator, and natural storyteller, helping elevate the Knotel narrative on a local level to excite the city.
What you’ll do
- Own the marketing playbook for London that leverages HQ resources while localizing the strategy and narrative to target specific customer profiles
- Develop strong channel partnerships, especially with brokerages, to drive customer adoption and further evangelize our business
- Build a field marketing program that enables our stakeholders to touch and feel our product and experience our value proposition
- Lead a high performing sales development team that fuels and qualifies the top of the funnel
- Iterate and customize collateral on an ongoing basis to ensure resonance of message
- Constantly think of new ways to penetrate the London market through untraditional initiatives
Who you are
S/he is analytical, curious, and unsatisfied with simply meeting the bar. This person is relentlessly driving themselves and others to 10x, and delights in the success of the team around them. Other qualifications:
- A bachelor’s and/or business degree with evidence of high achievement
- 5-7 years of experience in customer acquisition, performance marketing, or business development; a strong preference for a high-growth startup background
- Proven analytical skills including a strong handle on marketing metrics and how to separate signals from noise
- Comfort with ambiguity and a rapidly changing environment in which you’re responsible to own the outcome
- A bias to action and iterative testing
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil and Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future.
Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, and was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, and Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.