The Head of Marketing (London) will be responsible for owning the full marketing lifecycle in the London market, with a heavy focus on data-driven campaigns. A key part of the leadership team, s/he will lead a team of marketing and sales development professionals to build the customer pipeline through a variety of channels and move them through the funnel to conversion. The successful candidate will be a team player, clear-eyed operator, and natural storyteller, helping elevate the Knotel narrative on a local level to excite the city.
What you’ll do
- Own the marketing playbook for London that leverages HQ resources while localizing the strategy and narrative to target specific customer profiles
- Develop strong channel partnerships, especially with brokerages, to drive customer adoption and further evangelize our business
- Build a field marketing program that enables our stakeholders to touch and feel our product and experience our value proposition
- Lead a high performing sales development team that fuels and qualifies the top of the funnel
- Iterate and customize collateral on an ongoing basis to ensure resonance of message
- Constantly think of new ways to penetrate the London market through untraditional initiatives
Who you are
S/he is analytical, curious, and unsatisfied with simply meeting the bar. This person is relentlessly driving themselves and others to 10x, and delights in the success of the team around them. Other qualifications:
- A bachelor’s and/or business degree with evidence of high achievement
- 5-7 years of experience in customer acquisition, performance marketing, or business development; a strong preference for a high-growth startup background
- Proven analytical skills including a strong handle on marketing metrics and how to separate signals from noise
- Comfort with ambiguity and a rapidly changing environment in which you’re responsible to own the outcome
- A bias to action and iterative testing
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.