Working alongside our Chief Operating Officer and the Global Markets team, the General Manager will be charged with growing and managing Knotel’s presence in London. S/he will lead the team responsible for evangelizing and operationalizing Knotel’s business, including hiring and supervising sales, operations, and customer success teams toward results. This is a critical role in a multi-billion dollar market that will be at the forefront of our growth strategy as we continue our expansion across the UK and Europe.
What You’ll Do
- Own a P&L that encompasses the entire London market
- Build and scale the team, focusing on sales, operations, and customer success
- Develop and maintain KPIs that drive the team toward unflinching goals of revenue generation, square foot expansion, and tight operations
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with senior stakeholders at HQ and across other markets to trade best practices across borders
- Represent the company to real estate owners, brokers, press, and other key stakeholders in the market
Who You Are
You’re an experienced city manager and P&L owner with demonstrated commercial instincts. You have a track record of exceeding revenue targets, building well-rounded teams, and doing whatever it takes to move the business forward. You enjoy setting audacious goals but aren’t removed from the ground level. Your ideal role is a blend of operations and strategy that bend the curve of what’s possible. More than anything, you’re excited to disrupt one most of the outdated industries that literally powers the ways companies work. You also have the following:
- 7-10 years of experience in managing teams toward business goals; previous consulting, market launching, and/or startup experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving skills to remove roadblocks and empower teams to perform at the highest levels
- Lateral mindset that is still at home with data and inside a balance sheet
- Desire to thrive in ambiguous work environments with moving targets
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for leading brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across nearly 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.