Knotel is seeking a Supply Ops Lead to assist in Berlin. You will be charged with looking after Knotel’s real estate portfolio, managing processes to support and efficiently bring space online. You will touch every piece of the real estate supply chain from interior design, construction and property management to IT, facilities and internal supply chain needs. While you have a skillset that reflects experience with project management, you are a jack of all trades with a bias for action and you will work tirelessly to bring Knotel’s vision of agile headquarters to Berlin.
What You’ll Do
- Leverage architectural knowledge to efficiently scope space and manage site visits with external architectural resources
- Manage construction & design projects to ensure build-outs and move-ins are completed on-time, on-brand, and on-budget
- Manage relationships with external vendors and ensure efficient delivery based on agreed upon timelines and milestones
- Oversee day-to-day space operations, facilities maintenance, and customer needs in spaces as they come online
- Manage and scale the team to match market demand
- Work with our HQ-based construction and design, product, and growth teams to streamline procedures, strengthen our product, and optimize the way we do things.
- Act as point of contact for our members as needed in regards facility related needs
- Support occasional Ad Hoc projects for the market across the supply and demand spectrum as needed
Who You Are
You are a natural networker and builder. You’re equally excited to skill up in business development as you are in operations. You think that “done” is better than “perfect” and have an entrepreneurial way to persevere through obstacles. Whether working a room full of potential partners or speaking with a contractor, you dial into the moment and compel others to your vision. You operate independently, move fast, and get things done. You’re highly organized and detail-oriented, can manage overlapping projects, keep track of deadlines and budgets, and efficiently prioritize your time. You believe in the vision of Knotel and are pumped to evangelize our product to the market. You also have the following:
- 3-5+ years of project management experience (startup, consulting, banking experience is a plus)
- Background in architecture and/or construction management
- Proven track record of executing against KPIs, including in partnerships and operations
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks at once with exceptional time management skills
- Vendor negotiation and management experience; you know how to manage vendor negotiations professionally and successfully and get the most out of them once a deal is done
- Ability to balance design with operational needs and budget objectives under tight timelines resulting in exceptional work spaces
- Experience implementing solutions that help scale fast-growing operations
- Desire to learn, grow, and contribute to the business in any way necessary
- Experience with project management software, Microsoft Office, and Adobe suite (experience with Autocad a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and social skills, proficiency in both the dominant language of the market and English
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.