Reporting directly to our VP of Growth, the Head of Sales - West Coast will drive business growth in San Francisco. S/he will manage sales targets, pipelines, and processes, taking a hands-on approach to build a team of closers and problem solvers. S/he will lead the team towards sales goals and other performance metrics. Our team embraces curiosity, integrity, and tenacious problem-solving, and the Head of Sales will contribute to this culture and further Knotel’s reputation as an essential disrupter of commercial real estate.
What You’ll Do
- Manage sales targets and KPIs for the team, leveraging company-wide resources to achieve monthly goals
- Successfully hire, train, and onboard new staff with scalable processes
- Ensure operational excellence on the team, including pipeline development, performance management, and cross-company collaboration
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and customer-centric engagement
- Understand target prospects’ business needs, develop tools, and clearly articulate Knotel’s value proposition to decision makers
- Optimize the sales funnel for speed and efficiency, from first touch to final close
- Collaborate with Marketing and other departments on lead-generating activities, including referrals, events, and partnerships
- Provide strong mentorship to the team in all phases of the selling process, including helping close large, complex transactions
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of Knotel’s offering while staying current on the competitive landscape and industry trends
Who You Are
You get energy from building high performing teams and closing business, having run sales organizations in the past. You are at home in data and efficiency, finding the quickest route to get results. You are a problem solver at heart and apply that mindset to helping customers. Above all else, you are curious, competitive, and comfortable in a fast changing environment. You also have the following:
- 7-10+ years of B2B experience leading sales organizations toward clear goals and KPIs, with a track record of overachievement
- Experience in high-growth startup environments
- An expert in consultative sales and complex negotiations
- Strong handle on automation platforms and CRMs (Salesforce)
- Fluency in sales process definitions and reporting tools
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.