Reporting into the Revenue Lead, the Implementation Manager will work with Members during their first 90 days to ensure they have a successful move-in and integration experience in their new company home. S/he/they will partner internally with the Sales, Launch, and Space Operations teams, and externally with the Member’s executive sponsor and operations teams to ensure the Member’s move-in progresses seamlessly, setting customer expectations, directing key decision points w/ the Member, ensuring deadlines are met, acting as an escalation point, and delivering a quality product. First impressions are everything, and the Implementation Manager will play a key role in delivering value early, building Member loyalty and improving referrals and retention.
What You’ll Do
- Assist in scoping, facilitating, and setting customer expectations during the project design pre-sales process;
- Act as the Member hand-off and point-of-contact post deal sign and through move-in;
- Act as coordinator and project lead for Interior Design, Branded Environments, IT, Construction, Space Ops, and Sales with the Member to ensure well-timed and seamless exchanges of information, decisions, and execution;
- Conduct internal and external project kick-offs, provide weekly updates on project status, ensure project milestones are hit, facilitate internal and external space walk-throughs, and welcome the Member to their space during move-in;
- Proactively communicate risks, opportunities and delivery concerns to internal Knotel stakeholder teams and leaders;
- Ensure Member stakeholders have a complete view of the product launch process, are aligned on criteria and expectations for move-in success, and are up to speed on progress and risks;
- Act as an expert and guide to the Member on the company move-in process, supporting key stakeholders and ensuring a seamless employee and space integration yielding strong Customer Effort and Net Promoter scores
- Manage the smooth transition of client relationships post move-in
Who You Are
- 3-7 years experience in project or account management in a highly pressurized environment; startup experience preferred (also welcome but not necessary: SaaS, architecture, or commercial real estate experience)
- Strong generalist with the ability to wear many hats and a bias to act
- A commercial instinct - motivated by incentives and keenly aware of the bottom line (previous sales people also welcome)
- Customer-obsessed - intuitive and high-EQ operator who puts customers at ease and anticipates their next move
- A confident and persuasive communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to work cross-functionally and enlist others into action
- Highly organized, with an eye for critical details as well as an understanding of and ability to communicate the big picture
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.