Working alongside the Operations team, the IT Operations Manager will be responsible for the management of all network, phone and communication links. This person will oversee and ensure the stability of all IT services to our members and utilize a ticketing system to track incidents. Additionally, this person will work with the tools/automation team to improve monitoring of the network. This is a client-facing role and requires someone who can effectively message expectations and resolve issues quickly.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the Network Operations team: coordinate schedules to ensure coverage, delegate tasks, own the escalation of issues.
- Assist with troubleshooting and provide hands-on support as needed.
- Monitor and coordinate across regions to ensure follow-the-sun support.
- Coordinate activities of managed service providers to resolve issues with ISPs, access control and wireless networking devices.
- Develop metrics to measure your team’s performance and report weekly and monthly to management.
Who You Are:
You are a seasoned professional who has lead a NOC and has extensive experience with client communication. You’re also a technical leader who can own his/her space and work autonomously while keeping management in the loop. You’re eager to jump in and be hands-on when needed. You also have the following:
- 4-5 years experience with Cisco hardware (Cisco Catalyst – All Models, Preferably Meraki)
- 3-4 years of network monitoring tools (Orion, ThousandEyes, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP, Wireless
- Experience working with ticketing systems (ZenDesk, Jira, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.