Working alongside our growing IT team, the IT Desktop Administrator will support Knotel staff with day-to-day technical issues. The candidate will need to be resourceful and recommend solutions to improve processes. Strong problem-solving methodologies and intellectual curiosity are key Knotel virtues and will be paramount to the Desktop Administrator's success.
What You’ll Do
- Provide warm welcome and technology orientation for employees
- Troubleshoot Windows based and Mac workstations and peripheral equipment
- Respond to change management requests including installing new PC/Mac equipment, providing end-user desk side support and other related activities.
- Field support email ticket system for Knotel employee needs
- Maintain and support on-site audio/video equipment
- Clearly document issue history and issue resolution for tickets tracking, reporting, and knowledgeable creation
- Actively monitor ticket queues for timely completion of employee requests
- Conference room prep and setup for member video conferences, phone meetings, device connections
- Work closely and reports to Tech Service Manager learning the IT Infrastructure
Who You Are
You are an entry-level professional who is comfortable in a client facing office environment. You can manage multiple priorities concurrently while still planning long-term solutions. This is a dual-platform environment so Mac & Windows 10 experience is a must.
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $100 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.